Diezel User Gallery

Nice! I love such cases like that, plan on trying to make one myself in time :yes:

Still waiting for news on the Green Herbert :scared:

Here´s the upgrade of my gear!

Attachments

• photoneu.jpg
    photoneu.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 2,987
Sam Laming":3jnbi6rk said:
The VH4? In these bigger rigs it's hard to remember what you guys already have :LOL: :LOL: either way, looks terrific :rock:

Oh I´m sorry :doh:

No, not the vh4 - the two cabs are new. frontloaded 4x12 with v30 and G12K100 and the rearloded 2x12 with v30. thes cabs rock!!! :rock:

You mean the case under the head? I was too lazy to put it away because it has to go fast... You know... :D

The blue ribbons are part of the stage decoration :LOL: :LOL: But you´re right, it looks like it was part of my amp :doh:

Well she'd have a hard time squeezing into the rack space above the AxeFX to sleep there. :p

She's been sleeping on amplifiers and similar warm things since we first adopted her...moody little bugger gets pretty unhappy when you take her off them...

Hell no! Cats fucking LOVE the warmth. It's not unusual for her to hear me playing, run into the room, jump up there and lie around for hours...

VH4's vent heat really well, it all goes out the back and the front, the top stays warm to the touch while you can cook on the grills :)

The Herbert is like a heater, it keeps the room warm wintertime. I'm still trying to understand how everything in it won't just melt.

yep, during wintertime, my room is freakishly cold. leaving my Einstein on standby alleviates that a bit.

the studio i work at is worse, temperature wise! the control room gets so warm due to all the analog gear being on... unfortunately the rest of the building is part of that room, air-duct wise, so the heat is left off. what a shitty situation... gets soooo cold outside of the control room.

why is it that most studios do not route the heating/cooling system for the control room separately? i've been to a handful of good studios and they all suffer the same design flaw!

Back