Diezel User Gallery

Hi guys ! I´m new in this forum and want to show you what I got yesterday ! :D :D :D

My Rig: Diezel Herbert (6550 Power Tubes), Diezel 4x12 Frontloaded / Vintage 30, Gibson Les Paul Standard, Fender Telecaster, TC Electronic G-System, Fulltone OCD, MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss AC2, Keeley Mod Tubescreamer TS9, Behringer Racktuner.

All cables by Planet Waves, Dunlop Bunny Picks

Greez Alex

Attachments

• Bilder_neu 008.JPG
    Bilder_neu 008.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,974
  • Bilder_neu 009.JPG
    Bilder_neu 009.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 2,952
  • Bilder_neu 010.JPG
    Bilder_neu 010.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,947
  • Bilder_neu 012.JPG
    Bilder_neu 012.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,951
  • Bilder_neu 015.JPG
    Bilder_neu 015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,946
  • Bilder_neu 018.JPG
    Bilder_neu 018.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,951
Sam Laming":34af2t5e said:
Haha, killer! Ohh you wait until I get my Green Herbert panels back, mwahahahahaaaa.

Peter said, you can have my products with all panels you like, also "Tiger Ass" if you want, but you have to look for your own to bring him this matirials. I think that`s really custom building, keep rockin with the best amps ever.

But anyway, the importent thing is the sound of this monster, if anybody have to to change in the next future, try the
6550, the are awesome.

Greez Alex :rock:

Can't forget the Budda! That little amp MURDERS everything! I just kinda stumbled across it and now it's my staple. Scored it cheap, too!

joshpreston":2c6h7v9z said:
Can't forget the Budda! That little amp MURDERS everything! I just kinda stumbled across it and now it's my staple. Scored it cheap, too!

Yeah, the kicks major ass ! Can you get raw Rocksound with your budda too ?? :D

Nice guitars bro!
But you need to throw away those Marshall cabs and get some Diezel´s. I´ll do that with mine.

Noooiiice =] Strange spray effect on that strat there.

+ The alien Herbert should be coming soon ladies and gentlemen :LOL: :LOL: :D

Back