Diezel User Gallery

I´m sorry man, that it didn´t turned out the right colour, but it dosn´t look that bad. You know I don´t like the coloured panels at all but I think that´s really OK.

But for your contentment you have to call that guy!! :gethim:

Uwe

Called and he actually sounds very reasonable about sorting it out :thumbsup: things are looking back up.

Understand that a lot of the delay seems to be because of a complication within the company - the guy I'm dealing with NOW is the boss, the guy I was dealing with wasn't and he apparently was screwing them around a bit hence they fired him and it sounds like this finish being different from what I want may have been a miscommunication on his part, either way, the boss guy gladly gave me his email, I've sent him the old email with the picture of the original finish I wanted and am now waiting for a response =]

My brother got a Nikon D700 and we had to take some pics. :D
3946669248_242ab622b6_b.jpg

3945885597_03f4e81d52_b.jpg

Ditto^as is everything else in that room it seems.

In other news, my Herbert is getting re done once the powder coat arrives, no idea how long it'll be, hopefully before 2010 :aww:

Hi guys.

I love so much my new Einstein that I couldn't resist to post some pictures. I'm sorry I don't have any nice clean pictures of the studio or home, but I think these show where this modern marvel belongs: On Stage.

:rock:

Hell yeah... that's what I want to see, someone rocking the hell out with a Diezel and just getting lost in the moment. Great pic man!

finally...this is my next touring rig, after being use one vh4 and one herbie, i choose as a back up another herbie...both with 6550 :yes:
new case, made with some kind of plastic( like keblar), very sturdy and very light, my roadies are in loving with it... :D
cabs are mesa, i had bad issues with the ubercabs so...mesa are very reliable and bulletproof. sounds great with the herbies...
DSCF0332.jpg

rack is very simple...
furman
sennheiser ew-300
korg tuner
tc gmajor 1
cool stickers :LOL: :LOL:

and the new pedalboard( trailer trash)...
DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

pedals are:
pedalpower
axess buffer
boss tuner
rodenberg drive-boost
crybaby bass modified( led+better switch)
earthquaker phaser
line6 verbzilla
boss ns2( it was a decimator, but i changed to the boss...much better)
columbus

Eddy":xiavvz3f said:
:rawk: Berni, You rehearsed it already the T-Rex pedals? I liked him better than the G-Major. :yes:
yes, i have already a replica, but i need a lot of presets, so the tc is very nice with the delays...but i have in mind change the unit, maybe a eventide timefactor, or a fractal(just for the effects). but now everything sound great, so...

That´s a very nice pic Bartek!
I´ll take some photos of my stuff
after the schmidt has arrived and that´ll
be tomorrow!!! :rock:

Back