Diezel User Gallery

I think I have not posted a picture of my current setup. No nicely arranged guitars and fancy lighting included as I think it would be too much show off. Just a plain shot from our rehearsals.

...and yes, Im very happy with the combined sound of VH4 and MAK2. For heavy distorted tones, I take the rumble from MAKO and face-punch from VH4. The setup is built so that I can take either another half/pile or for large venues I can drag both piles. Case sizes are carefully planned so that they are identical.

The pedal board that is not shown here is fully MIDI operated + the controller pedal for the rack wah. I control the volume and FX-parameters through controller pedals connected to Voodoo Lab GCP which converts them to MIDI. Thus, my audio signal never leaves the rack.

Cabinets are 2x12" over-sized and they are enough for my needs even though I play with 8-strings with my other band Vaskitsa. The boards at the bottom of the cabinet cases are for mounting a mic stand/clamp (not shown here).

Attachments

• DSC_5770iak.jpg
    DSC_5770iak.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 13,090
303798_2173673026337_1382152159_32166518_572673098_n.jpg

Crappy cellphone pic, but hey, lots of Diezel awesomeness to be seen :D

(not that you can see it, but this is the 906-K cab, with G12K100 speakers)

:thumbsup:
Peter, thank you VERY much for your wonderful amps!
It took me 11 years to finally find the tone I've always wanted!

Attachments

• A001.JPG
    A001.JPG
    393.1 KB · Views: 12,237
i.ak":3lxkj7z9 said:
I think I have not posted a picture of my current setup. No nicely arranged guitars and fancy lighting included as I think it would be too much show off. Just a plain shot from our rehearsals.

I usually don't comment on other people's setups but this one's serious eye candy with a lot of love for detail!

Greetings, Till.

durbodill":1xqpplqh said:
i.ak":1xqpplqh said:

I usually don't comment on other people's setups but this one's serious eye candy with a lot of love for detail!

Greetings, Till.

Thanks Till. If you are highly detail-oriented as I am you might find these pictures interesting as well. I finaly had some time to finish the wirings.

I made connection panels to both rigs and changed the MIDI-cables to XLR-cables (+ ordinary MIDI for back-up). There's also similar panel in my pedalboard. So basically everything inside the rigs and pedalboard are "hard-wired" and all cables between rigs and pedal board are easily connected (even by drunken bass player) as well as replaced by something that can be found almost everywhere.

Attachments

• iak_rig_front.jpg
    iak_rig_front.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 12,110
  • iak_rig_back.jpg
    iak_rig_back.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 12,114
Back