Different voicing’s

Most of the voices in my head for rig talk guys are variations of Robert from Roberts guitar dungeon

Bald old guys who's wives don't let them wear shoes inside, you know? They just want everyone to get along so they can talk about evh for the 4 trillionth time. I hear Roberts voice.

Then there's a couple of shitlibby guys who you know look like your science teacher in high school who firejumped in the summer but is 5'7" and thinks he's an alpha male. His wife cheats on him. I think of a slightly high pitched science teacher dude with ED voice.

Then there's the people who's voices I actually KNOW because I've talked on the phone and face timed them. I hear their actual voices, especially Tiago, Japetus, and a few others.

Most of the voices in my head for rig talk guys are variations of Robert from Roberts guitar dungeon

Bald old guys who's wives don't let them wear shoes inside, you know? They just want everyone to get along so they can talk about evh for the 4 trillionth time. I hear Roberts voice.

Then there's a couple of shitlibby guys who you know look like your science teacher in high school who firejumped in the summer but is 5'7" and thinks he's an alpha male. His wife cheats on him. I think of a slightly high pitched science teacher dude with ED voice.

Then there's the people who's voices I actually KNOW because I've talked on the phone and face timed them. I hear their actual voices, especially Tiago, Japetus, and a few others.
....and on the flip side, there's the alt righttarded conspiracy retard who looks like the dude from Ancient Aliens, living in grandma's basement with 18 different computer monitors hooked up to all these shit town crazy websites pacing back n forth talking to himself on how it's the end of times; desperately shouting "Qtard, Qtard, what is my next mission?"
And no, he's never kissed a girl.

is there 'a thing' that we should know about robert from roberts guitar dungeon other than that his wife doesnt let him wear shoes in the house or... was it just randomly generated exmple ? i watch his clips from time to time....didn't notice much controversy....but than again im uninformed about the subject ...
i did notice his affection towards cheapish guitars...but...i had to think hard to pick that...
maybe his amplifier lists (best / worst) ?....cmon...spill the beans !
:unsure:

Last edited:
is there 'a thing' that we should know about robert from roberts guitar dungeon other than that his wife doesnt let him wear shoes in the house or... was it just randomly generated exmple ? i watch his clips from time to time....didn't notice much controversy....but than again im uninformed about the subject ...
i did notice his affection towards cheapish guitars...but...i had to think hard to pick that...
maybe his amplifier lists (best / worst) ?....cmon...spill the beans !
:unsure:

No, it's specifically that he ISNT controversial and has kind of basic taste in everything 🤣

....and on the flip side, there's the alt righttarded conspiracy retard who looks like the dude from Ancient Aliens, living in grandma's basement with 18 different computer monitors hooked up to all these shit town crazy websites pacing back n forth talking to himself on how it's the end of times; desperately shouting "Qtard, Qtard, what is my next mission?"
And no, he's never kissed a girl.

I actually work with that guy in my day job, I didn't know you knew Brad! 🤣

It's hilarious that he somehow simultaneously thinks martial law/the happening is coming, and that military/police/law enforcement are the "good guys"

To be fair, brad is in his 50s and single, it seems likely he's never kissed a girl

Most people I hear as generic accents from their given regions.

But for some reason I 100% hear and picture @Monkey Man as Donk from Crocodile Dundee :LOL:

1664055808380.png

Usually no, but any time I read one of Dino 939’s stream of consciousness posts I imagine a guy who has been awake for 5 days straight on some kind of illicit substance. Then randomly he will make a normal post and it really throws me off.

He's the Rig-Talk version of Lumpy555 from HCAF

Usually no, but any time I read one of Dino 939’s stream of consciousness posts I imagine a guy who has been awake for 5 days straight on some kind of illicit substance. Then randomly he will make a normal post and it really throws me off.
Just imagine Steven Wright

Back