Disaster approaching, which single amp and guitar are you carrying out of dwelling into your get away vehicle?

probably my les paul, my kemper with all my custom profiles and IRs, the hunky dore wayne made me, and my gigging pedalboard; especially my free the tone flight time and NAO

honestly depending on how good my partscaster tele turns out that I'm building right now, I might choose that over the LP
 
Hard to call, but probably:

Guitar: 1973 LP Custom. Judging by the dings, dents and playwear it had quite a life before it found its way to me. After all these years and everything it went through, it doesn’t deserve to go out like that (whatever “that” is).

Amp: 1978 JMP 2204. Similar to the LP, it’s made it this far. The difference is it’s in great condition and I don’t want it getting ruined on my watch.
 
I'd probably grab the the most valuable in my collection, so my 1983 Mark 2 C++ and my 1990 Ibanez Jem 777DY.

If I had time to go back one more time I'm grabbing my silverburst LP Custom and one of my Wizards
 
My 1983 Fender Strat and my c+ that I bought direct from Mesa in 1984.
 
Back
Top