Disgusting: Democratic candidate raped by 2 MAGAt orcs

Dude, I'm not the biggest fan of big orange, but statements like yours destroy any chance for a reasonable discussion.

There's plenty that can be said about the die-hard MAGA crowd, especially the conservative Christian ones, but labeling someone a 'rapist' because they voted for someone that may or may not have done very questionable things (like cheating on his pregnant wife with a B-tier porn star... how can 'family is the cornerstone of society'-type of Christians spin that to align with their own morals, convictions and beliefs?!) is just dumb, and slanderous if this were a courtroom.

Millions of people bought R Kelly albums in the past. By your logic they're all pdf's... :confused:
I never said they were all rapists. I said it's a rapist movement. Their dear leader is a proven rapist, so at the very least they are supporters of rapists.
 
Does everyone remember when JD's Shrek Cunt posted this in response to news that a White Brit had been murdered by a knife-wielding Third World pile of shit?

Here's a reminder of this sad piece of shit said before deleting it. But TOO LATE! It was captured:

JD's Shrek Cunt.png


The only thing more pathetic he's done here was his most recent name change and claim of "stepping back from politics". No change, cunt.
 
Greene-Placentia told Phoenix New Times she suffered extensive bruising and vaginal bleeding for three days after the alleged assault and believed she may have sustained a concussion.

Greene-Placentia missed a campaign event and was out of contact with her staff for about two days following the alleged assault. She later told campaign aides and her husband what happened before reporting it to police on Aug. 31, saying she initially felt embarrassed and wanted to forget the incident.
 
I never said they were all rapists. I said it's a rapist movement. Their dear leader is a proven rapist, so at the very least they are supporters of rapists.
Even so, that doesn't make the supporters rapists and yeah, that's really what your earlier post seemed to be suggesting.

I don't like the whole polarizing "with us or against us" way the world is heading now either, and the US is in dire need of a 3 or even 4 or 5 party system... I mean, where do more progressive leaning Republicans go to, or the more conservative Democrats? They now have to swallow whatever direction the party is heading, usually steered on by fucking crypt keepers on both sides. For every McConnell, there's a Pelosi and vice versa.
Just like any sane 23 year old shouldn't have to be worried and alarmed about prostate exams by a 63 year old, why should we take fucking crypto or woke policy advices from 80+ year olds?

But I'm off to enjoy a white Port, because I'm "well off" enough 🤓😜, even though I never made top 0.00001% MLB betting predictions, with 'receipts'... I mean, posts where I keep congratulating myself in my own thread without actual money or betting involved, but... never mind me. You know who you are. *_*
 
Even so, that doesn't make the supporters rapists and yeah, that's really what your earlier post seemed to be suggesting.

I don't like the whole polarizing "with us or against us" way the world is heading now either, and the US is in dire need of a 3 or even 4 or 5 party system... I mean, where do more progressive leaning Republicans go to, or the more conservative Democrats? They now have to swallow whatever direction the party is heading, usually steered on by fucking crypt keepers on both sides. For every McConnell, there's a Pelosi and vice versa.
Just like any sane 23 year old shouldn't have to be worried and alarmed about prostate exams by a 63 year old, why should we take fucking crypto or woke policy advices from 80+ year olds?

But I'm off to enjoy a white Port, because I'm "well off" enough 🤓😜, even though I never made top 0.00001% MLB betting predictions, with 'receipts'... I mean, posts where I keep congratulating myself in my own thread without actual money or betting involved, but... never mind me. You know who you are. *_*
I had a fancy bagel for breakfast...
 
Greene-Placentia told Phoenix New Times she suffered extensive bruising and vaginal bleeding for three days after the alleged assault and believed she may have sustained a concussion.

Greene-Placentia missed a campaign event and was out of contact with her staff for about two days following the alleged assault. She later told campaign aides and her husband what happened before reporting it to police on Aug. 31, saying she initially felt embarrassed and wanted to forget the incident.
🤣🤣🤣🤣


Right. It’s not that you’re a bad person if you think she’s lying, you’re a naive person or a very biased person if you think she’s not.

😉
 
She's a Libruhl. Gotsa ta be lion. Yessiree, gotsta. Uh-huh. Hyuck hyuck hyuck.

429704_623004894382447_1827044111_n.jpg
 
Back
Top