Dr.Dan 1959LV Plexi

Interesting. Do you have a link to that Metro info ? Would like to read that. So you're running from the Suhr line out thru the ps5 then into the input of the other Marshall ?
I made these clips back in 2011. I was running a vintage blue MXR 6 band with a light mid boost no more than 5 DB tops just used to cut some low end woof out. Here was the signal chain Frank guitar 78 model duncan>MXR flanger>MXR phase 90>Clinch EP-PRE.Ibanez EM5 echomachine(Slapback delay)>EM5 echomachine(longer delay)>MXR 6 band EQ>68 plexi. The EM5's and MXR 6 band are on a looper pedal. The signal is tapped from the 68 speaker jack by the Suhr Iso line out for a line level signal then it goes into the Boss PS-5 set to detune -5 on unchained and -10 on Hear about it later I think and then into the low input jack of the bright channel of the 1972 Marshall SL set specifically for reamping/slaving and I'm driving two 4x12 cabs with Scumback M65 pre-rola greenbacks.

I think the original post got lost during Metro servers outages a few years back. I think Mr. Twistyneck found the original posts on theway back machine in this old thread I am going to post. I was there when Robin L posted the original information in real time as well It's an interesting reading for sure with alot solid information IMHO. Robin L was accused of being a fraud but he did seem to have exacting info I had never heard before. I think he probably was another roadie that worked with Rudy Leiren on the tour... but that just my conjecture. I still think he was legitimate. We tried alot of his information out and it all seemed to work so......:dunno:YMMV If you are a Ed head you will enjoy the read. Let me know if you can find the original threads.

http://forum.metropoulos.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45834

Last edited:
I made these clips back in 2011. I was running a vintage blue MXR 6 band with a light mid boost no more than 5 DB tops just used to cut some low end woof out. Here was the signal chain Frank guitar 78 model duncan>MXR flanger>MXR phase 90>Clinch EP-PRE.Ibanez EM5 echomachine(Slapback delay)>EM5 echomachine(longer delay)>MXR 6 band EQ>68 plexi. The EM5's and MXR 6 band are on a looper pedal. The signal is tapped from the 68 speaker jack by the Suhr Iso line out for a line level signal then it goes into the Boss PS-5 set to detune -5 on unchained and -10 on Hear about it later I think and then into the low input jack of the bright channel of the 1972 Marshall SL set specifically for reamping/slaving and I'm driving two 4x12 cabs with Scumback M65 pre-rola greenbacks.

I think the original post got lost during Metro servers outages a few years back. I think Mr. Twistyneck found the original posts on theway back machine in this old thread I am going to post. I was there when Robin L posted the original information in real time as well It's an interesting reading for sure with alot solid information IMHO. Robin L was accused of being a fraud but he did seem to have exacting info I had never heard before. I think he probably was another roadie that worked with Rudy Leiren on the tour... but that just my conjecture. I still think he was legitimate. We tried alot of his information out and it all seemed to work so......:dunno:YMMV If you are a Ed head you will enjoy the read. Let me know if you can find the original threads.

http://forum.metropoulos.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45834
Thanks 👍

Back