Ed’s Soldano/soundboard audio of the Cabo show

During "Summer Nights" the crowd looks bored. First thing I notice (and a good thing) no freakin' phone in the air shooting the entire show.

There are some other videos on the main channel. Thanks for sharing this one, I'll look at the other.
 
who's the other singer on stage joining for Wild Thing? Cool to see Steve Lukather jammin' with Ed. I wish the camera would have kept focusing on the band than shooting the lights during Ed's solo or going through the crowd. Nice to see no ink on the ladies.
 
who's the other singer on stage joining for Wild Thing? Cool to see Steve Lukather jammin' with Ed. I wish the camera would have kept focusing on the band than shooting the lights during Ed's solo or going through the crowd. Nice to see no ink on the ladies.
Brad Delp from Boston.
 
Back
Top