Egnater-please date my new rebel 30

For what it is worth, the Rebel 30 combo's started shipping in July of 09' and the head versions started shipping around October of 09' so...right around 2 years old or less, LOL.
from one of Bruce's old posts on the old site...
"August 2009: Hi Everyone, I thought it would be nice if I updated you a bit. We still continue to get many inquiries about the “Amp Building Classes”. Sadly there is just not enough time now or in the near future to offer them. We are just soooo busy building amps and designing all the new stuff that there is no time for fun things, like the classes. Please watch egnater.com for any future announcements. I’m still amazed by the success of the Rebel 20 head. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that. Thanks to all of you. The Rebel 30 Combos (1x12 and 2x12) are shipping the week of July 26th and should arrive in stores around the first week in August. The Renegade model (Head, 1x12, 2x12 and 4x10) will arrive very shortly after the Rebels. They all look and sound great. Please let me know your impressions. Feedback from you is our best source for ways to improve our gear. Yes, we are doing a Rebel 30 Head but it won’t be out until sometime in October."

Back