Florida Condo Collapse

"I work as a Land Surveyor. I've been in construction for 20 years before that. I have a degree in Biology/Engineering.. I'm the guy who actually builds things..." Is that you, Donald?:hys:
No it's not. I find it funny that you'd rather believe a YouTube video and some random dude that posted it over a former mechanical engineer, land surveyors, architects and all the people who are certified that are assessing the collapse. I was in construction and work on houses/buildings that have pool houses that are 2x the size of most peoples houses here in the Hamptons. Laugh all you want. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank while conspiracy nuts are triggered, believing they are better educated and experienced from YouTube college. 😂

MAGA and proud of it!

Trump University is very old news.
Has nothing to do with politics.
Has everything to do with crappy educational institutes.

Which was the point of the previous post that I was replying to.

Try growing up and becoming a big boy.
With big boy comprehension.
You might like it!

You are the guy with YouTube videos as evidence. I'm the guy who actually builds things and went to school for it. So, if anything, you are the only one playing pretend and Mr. Bob The Builder here, Kiddo.
Fuck off bot/ youre typing to someone that was born in 1959 kiddo

You might like it!
There was alot of hot pussy at that school.

There was alot of hot pussy at that school.

Stand's to reason. :LOL:

"Hey darling, stop by my suite later and I'll sign you up for a free scholarship."

10548_2.jpg

Can you blame the guy

Hell NO!!!!!

Though, if the 'mushroom' rumors are true, I wonder how hard it was to stifle a giggle for those girls?

I mean, we're talking about gorgeous women who've had the pick of the male litter their whole lives!

You might like it!
Can’t you show me where I posted the above quote? Seems like you are making false statements and attributing them to me. Doing something like that gets you a permanent ban. 🤷.

Can’t you show me where I posted the above quote? Seems like you are making false statements and attributing them to me. Doing something like that gets you a permanent ban. 🤷.
Donnie does this all the time. He's done it three times to me. Typical left-wing revisionist... Clearly, he is in-league with idiocy. ;)

Last edited:
Has there been an official statement made on the cause of the collapse? If it was not caused by a sinkhole... :scared:

Back