Florida Condo Collapse

That shit dissappeared

Be patient grasshopper.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...tors-try-not-to-interfere-with-rescue-workers
Realistically, how long will it take to figure out what the cause of this disaster was?

There's no way to give you an answer to that. The bottom line is there's thousands of things we're looking at. There's all kinds of engineering calculations we're doing, models of everything. And then when we get involved in a collapse — unless it's something like the Pentagon or the World Trade Center or Oklahoma City, and those you know what the trigger was that caused the collapse. Here we don't know what the trigger is. So we essentially are looking at all the things that could possibly go wrong in a building design or construction and then we eliminate them as we can, one at a time, factually from an engineering standpoint, not from an opinion standpoint.

Guitarist/composer friend of mine just posted this. Applies here too.

178971223_10164970888390273_5326318298397923711_n.jpg

Can’t you show me where I posted the above quote? Seems like you are making false statements and attributing them to me. Doing something like that gets you a permanent ban. 🤷.
Someone who repeatedly breaks the no politics rule asking for someone else to get permabanned for breaking a rule...

Can't tell if this is fake news or irony anymore.

Someone who repeatedly breaks the no politics rule asking for someone else to get permabanned for breaking a rule...

Can't tell if this is fake news or irony anymore.
If political posts were not permitted, this thread would not exist. ;)

A condo falling down is not political last time I checked. The specific posts making it political should just be deleted.
The grown man knows the world he lives in... Politicizing the event is an expected response.

Last edited:
Back