FORTIN's Evil Pumpkin – Made in China?

I guess I’m out of the loop. What’s the background on all the Fortin hate?
Basically, that as of late (2016 ish - don't know exactly) he was copying other amp circuits (sometimes exactly) and then selling them as brand new never before seen amps that he created. The over the top marketing and over the top PR guy really pushed people over the edge.

Basically, that as of late (2016 ish - don't know exactly) he was copying other amp circuits (sometimes exactly) and then selling them as brand new never before seen amps that he created. The over the top marketing and over the top PR guy really pushed people over the edge.

Not to mention bold-faced lying about where the Meshuggah amps were being built, by who, and what type of circuit it was.

Don't forget the pedals....Zuul a straight up copy of the noise gate on the Marshall KK 800....333 pedal a clone of a TC Electronics pedal...etc etc...

Two EL34 and two 6CA7 tubes power one clean channel and two progressively crunchy channels with plenty of headroom and articulation
Interesting, never seen mixed power tubes. What effect does that have? Any other amps that have done that?

I've always thought about what mixing EL34s and 6550s would be like in a JCM800...

Interesting, never seen mixed power tubes. What effect does that have? Any other amps that have done that?

I've always thought about what mixing EL34s and 6550s would be like in a JCM800...
My Randall Satan designed by Fortin by (really Larry )had 2 kt88s and 2 6l6s. It was a solid tight sound
Big low end. You can mix 3 different types of power tubes in Diezel Herberts too

Back