Forum Member John4021 aka Unkle John Passed Away

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rayneman
  • Start date Start date
He also served in the Marines and for the country. God Bless John for his service to the country and for being a great human being as an example to the rest of us.



He may be gone but his spirit remains with us and the forum. RIP John, at the door of Pearly Gates ready for the next stage after playing on this one here on Earth.

His funeral was amazing, and an honor to attend. I had personally never been to this type of ceremony and to witness what the Marines do for one of their own gave me the chills. To say that hearing "Taps" in that context hits hard is a complete understatement. I jokingly told my wife that the only way it "might" have been better is if it had been played with a Les Paul and a wall of 4x12s.

Thanks to everyone here for the kind words and sharing good vibes.
 
Fuck, Damn, Shit...Rock it out there in the universe bro and give Bea a kiss on the cheek & a pat on the ass for me...only John would get that, we had an 8 year long running joke about Bea Arthur.
 
His funeral was amazing, and an honor to attend. I had personally never been to this type of ceremony and to witness what the Marines do for one of their own gave me the chills. To say that hearing "Taps" in that context hits hard is a complete understatement. I jokingly told my wife that the only way it "might" have been better is if it had been played with a Les Paul and a wall of 4x12s.

Thanks to everyone here for the kind words and sharing good vibes.
Thanks for keeping us posted about John. It's obvious you were a good friend to him. I added him to my commemorations book so as long as I am conscious his memory is alive with me, never mind all the other guys that thought he was a cool cat here on the board.
 
@Clairec95 you've had 5 days to respond.

You managed to write 60 posts on your first day (a record I think) and yet you can't respond to a mod? I know you've been here.

Off to the bot ether you go.

:banhim::gethim:

Clint & Clyde - Bang!.gif
 
It wasn't a bot, 100%. But yeah, that remark was weird.
If she wasn't she sure acted like one.

Look at her post history. 90+% single, short sentences.

The flurry of 60 posts on the first day followed by radio silence even when visiting thereafter (one extreme to the other) and ignoring a mod's quote (would have been notified) and tagging (would have been notified)... well it all adds up, ya know?

Oh, and I factored that weird remark into the equation as well and the monkey grinder spat out "bot".

She's welcome to rejoin and behave like a human being. :dunno:
 
It wasn't a bot, 100%. But yeah, that remark was weird.


Had to have been a bot; bish started PM'ing me out of nowhere asking me what my most played song on my spotify playlist was, asking my favorite Dolly Parton song etc


I've seen that pattern before - had I continued to engage in the conversation, I'd end up with a message like "heyy you're really cool, can we chat on social media instead?"


Like I told Monkey Man, that's the third or fourth "female" RT bot to target me so far this year
:LOL:
 
Had to have been a bot; bish started PM'ing me out of nowhere asking me what my most played song on my spotify playlist was, asking my favorite Dolly Parton song etc


I've seen that pattern before - had I continued to engage in the conversation, I'd end up with a message like "heyy you're really cool, can we chat on social media instead?"


Like I told Monkey Man, that's the third or fourth "female" RT bot to target me so far this year
:LOL:
No. Two of those were me in an alt account.
 
Had to have been a bot; bish started PM'ing me out of nowhere asking me what my most played song on my spotify playlist was, asking my favorite Dolly Parton song etc


I've seen that pattern before - had I continued to engage in the conversation, I'd end up with a message like "heyy you're really cool, can we chat on social media instead?"


Like I told Monkey Man, that's the third or fourth "female" RT bot to target me so far this year
:LOL:
Apparently you're " hot " .
Don't fight it .
 
what has happened to this thread?

In fairness to "Clair", not all bots and not all people come back to threads to see if someone responded or asked them a question. But I'm sure Monkey Man DM's these dimwits regardless.


Edit: @Monkey Man - you did the right thing by asking. Most were wondering who this new 'person' was.
 
Last edited:
Man that’s too bad. I didn’t know John at all but always enjoyed his threads and that dude kicked MEGA deals to a lot of people.

My condolences on your loss man. Sorry for your pain.
 
what has happened to this thread?
I took a tiny diversion, something John wouldn't have minded at all seeing as he had a great sense of humour, bless his soul.

Like I told Monkey Man, that's the third or fourth "female" RT bot to target me so far this year
:LOL:
Sounds like she had a bit for you bro... or wanted to byte you or sumpin'. :dunno:
 
Back
Top