Friedman Modded Marshall

PDC

Any difference in tone between a BE/HBE modded ‘circuit board’ 1959 reissue and a HW 1959 reissue?

LP Freak

PDC":3m3qwr75 said:
Any difference in tone between a BE/HBE modded ‘circuit board’ 1959 reissue and a HW 1959 reissue?
To be honest, every mod will sound slightly different but between the two unless they were side by side I doubt you could tell.

PDC

Thank you very much. New to this forum and still navigating my way through the various sub forums and search features.

Found a BE/HBE 1959 that has my interest. I was thinking that if it was an HW chassis and a ‘Kitchen Sink’ mod, I’d likely grab now and think about it later. Still considering this example, though...

LP Freak

PDC":3m3i8k1l said:
Thank you very much. New to this forum and still navigating my way through the various sub forums and search features.

Found a BE/HBE 1959 that has my interest. I was thinking that if it was an HW chassis and a ‘Kitchen Sink’ mod, I’d likely grab now and think about it later. Still considering this example, though...
The kitchen sink is great but I wouldn’t get hung up on the HW.

LESPAULY69

Any mod Dave does on Marshalls is way better than anything in the Friedman production line. IMO. I have a BE100 and a Naked Mod on my Marshall 1959s.