Going on 9 days...

Outing time. Too bad it came to this, but now he won't answer emails or send me back the $3000 he owes me. I opened a complaint with PayPal, so it looks like he's deciding that this is how he wants to do this.

So...Okay - seller's name is Ed Tschernoscha. He's an owner of the Baja Fish Gear shop in Lomita, CA. He is on eBay under the name "yoyopenn". Avoid this lazy unreliable seller at all costs, and if there's anyone on here that lives in Lomita, stop by his shop and let him know what kind of person he is.

Dang... he sounds like a real winner for sure. It's been fifteen days if I'm correct. I feel your pain, as it took me about 14 to get my XTC years ago. Very frustrating.

Chris O":33clrqot said:
Do you think sending the money to his overseas agent using Western Union, and after receipt they will be couriered to me from his storage facility was a bad idea?
Maybe you should have sent your SS # too, and your first born ? This "guy" is a total cunt.

dooredge":2yhndi0v said:
Seller looks to have gotten realllllllly lazy as of late.

RIP

I hope PayPal approves your claim. They're usually good about that, you've documented everything so I'm sure you'll get your money back. Sucks though but as long as you get your money back.

Also to the mods: :banhim:

dooredge":3rsgexnr said:
maddnotez":3rsgexnr said:
Also to the mods: :banhim:

The transaction wasn't done via RT. :LOL: :LOL: Chris worked w/ the guy directly as a result of seeing the guitars on Fleebay.

Is there jurisdiction to where the listing was found in the gear forum world?

Dispute the charges through your bank or card, you'll get your refund immediately. Fuck him, paypal, everything, get your money back. Don't even wait for paypal to "sort it out". Just dispute it and let them deal with this assfuck.

What a complete pile of elephant shit this cunt is. I had a similar issue and when I got no response I went to the bank and disputed the transaction. Money back in 24 hrs. Paypal emailed me 2 fuckin weeks later saying that I won the dispute. No shit I'll win...except I got my refund LONG before they were going to give it to me.
Force that money back NOW.
Good luck!

Racerxrated":373qqmiz said:
Dispute the charges through your bank or card, you'll get your refund immediately. Fuck him, paypal, everything, get your money back. Don't even wait for paypal to "sort it out". Just dispute it and let them deal with this assfuck.

What a complete pile of elephant shit this cunt is. I had a similar issue and when I got no response I went to the bank and disputed the transaction. Money back in 24 hrs. Paypal emailed me 2 fuckin weeks later saying that I won the dispute. No shit I'll win...except I got my refund LONG before they were going to give it to me.
Force that money back NOW.
Good luck!

Good to know. I'll call Amex today.

What a clusterfuck..!! Sorry bout the problems OP. I dont get people sometimes. Ya talk to them, good negotiation..seems like it'll be a smooth deal and Its like all of a sudden they just flake the fuck out!

A lot of ebay sellers hide behind the extended timeframe that Ebay supposedly allows them to ship an item I think is up to 14 days if I remember correctly. Since you did not get the guitars due to his mistakes you deserve an immediate refund. I doubt the guitars are in the described condition anyway since his business ethics suck.

YEP you are lucky you used you credit card/PP and not PP gift. As stated earlier call your CC company explain the situation and open a dispute on the charges. BEST of luck it all should be resolved in your favor easily. :thumbsup: Keep us updated...

Back