Guitar Max gets his own signature guitar

@Monkey Man I think it's just the one model;

https://www.thomannmusic.com/harley_benton_guitar_max_fusion_signature.htm

I like Max's reviews and playing skills, and I've been getting a few low cost guitars from Jackson, Ibanez and even an aliexpress knockoff, so I watch many of these low cost gear reviews.

I think it's interesting seeing all the signature gear for social media "influencers" not that I plan to buy these sig guitars.

edit: I think the low cost is due to the labor and likely a large deal contract Thoman made with the guitar factories. They probably get these guitars made for a very low contract cost. Other than expensive third-party components (FR, EMG, etc.) which are likely large volume bulk priced as well - the material costs are likely minimal as well.

Indeed, I kind of follow the cheap guitar and bass scene too bro', but at-a-distance, just-in-case, you know? :LOL:

Always felt I could use a cheap geetar and bass for practice so as not to "wear out" the "recording" models' strings.

Noticed HB for some years now; they really do seem to make great instruments for the price. Same goes for the cheap Music Man basses.

I asked about the Floyd 'cause I'm lazy and have painful memories when it comes to string changes. I like to do it fast.

Reactions: rsm
No clue who that influencer is, but irrelevant.

However, the specs/config I can see from the thumbnail are damn close to my personal preference that I don't really see on production guitars (direct mount H-S w/Floyd mainly) - like George Lynch's Kami and Haji guitars.

I'm not digging those colors though, so that knocks off about 10 points worth of tone :ROFLMAO:

Yep, all of my Ibanez are hard tails, I have a mix of Jacksons with FR and hard tails; and Rhoads Concorde with a strat-style trem

I'm not digging those colors though, so that knocks off about 10 points worth of tone :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'd have preferred just shades of brown myself - wood tones.

Similar to you 'though, it ticks a bunch of boxes. Definitely has me thinking...

No clue who that influencer is, but irrelevant.

However, the specs/config I can see from the thumbnail are damn close to my personal preference that I don't really see on production guitars (direct mount H-S w/Floyd mainly) - like George Lynch's Kami and Haji guitars.

you could always repaint it for that price. couple cans of rustoleum... :yes:

It looks like a nice guitar for the money.

I would prefer a solid color top without the lam top.

Can't stand that faggot. He acts like the second coming of Fabio, and flexing his arms like he's all Mr. Cut. Notice all his videos, he's got his sleeves all rolled up and always holds everything with his arms flexed. Fag.
you mean, like this?

Guitar-MAX-scaled.jpeg

or this:

fabio.jpg

Not really looking forward to the inevitable Kyle Bull vs Guitar Max arm wrestling contest video. Unless Kyle ups his bicep curl reps really soon, my money's on Guitar Max.

Last edited:
Back