Help!!! Mods!

yup, Still have it, going into a 3:95. Though I gotta say, Im thinking of a change.

Still the dogs bollocks after all these years. See below

Dude fuck yeah! I had a quad at the same time and I remember talking settings with you then, killer to see you back in action man!!!!

Dude fuck yeah! I had a quad at the same time and I remember talking settings with you then, killer to see you back in action man!!!!

Ha yeah, thats awesome man. Its a great unit, better than a lot of the modern stuff, the tones you can coax out of it are unreal.

ok-request has been fowarded on. I have no control from this point on Mike. Just going to have to wait for the powers that be to read my request and fix it. Sorry but that's all I can do. Glad to see you back on here bro!!

ok-request has been fowarded on. I have no control from this point on Mike. Just going to have to wait for the powers that be to read my request and fix it. Sorry but that's all I can do. Glad to see you back on here bro!!
Hey man, awesome, thanks so much. I still have my Gear Page account and I could ask Pat to vouch, he's on there too.

Back