Digital Jams
New member
Alright when did TGPers come here in mass voting for Seafoam?

I voted seafoam.Digital Jams":3v4gk8g0 said:Alright when did TGPers come here in mass voting for Seafoam?
![]()
![]()
Randy Van Sykes":2yyit1uw said:I voted seafoam.Digital Jams":2yyit1uw said:Alright when did TGPers come here in mass voting for Seafoam?
![]()
![]()
It seems peach should have been on the list.![]()
Vrad":sumstegg said:shreder75":sumstegg said:get a silkscreen of vrad's mug on that bad boy....an axe for the ages!
Make it a pop-up book style guitar. Nevermind, my nose would get caught on the strings.
shreder75":3pwtv72g said:Vrad":3pwtv72g said:shreder75":3pwtv72g said:get a silkscreen of vrad's mug on that bad boy....an axe for the ages!
Make it a pop-up book style guitar. Nevermind, my nose would get caught on the strings.
it can act like a detuna
of course it would have to have a nasal spray dispenser..for authenticity of course
donbarzini":3tc2omq2 said:moltenmetalburn":3tc2omq2 said:White, it changes color under the stage lights.![]()
he has stage lights in his bedroom?
AmpliFIRE":16wk3ucb said:donbarzini":16wk3ucb said:moltenmetalburn":16wk3ucb said:White, it changes color under the stage lights.![]()
he has stage lights in his bedroom?
![]()
![]()
![]()
psychodave":alu5sd4e said:moltenmetalburn":alu5sd4e said:AmpliFIRE":alu5sd4e said:donbarzini":alu5sd4e said:moltenmetalburn":alu5sd4e said:White, it changes color under the stage lights.![]()
he has stage lights in his bedroom?
![]()
![]()
![]()
wait, you guys don't have lights and fog at home?![]()
And you call yourself Rig Tallkers...
please tell me you at least have stance enhancers at the foot of the bed!
Kids toys act as stance enhancers...
![]()
![]()
Oh how I love the Mustang.Khoi":27xe0nxs said:
psychodave":3rcd79hh said:Digital Jams":3rcd79hh said:Ugh.......................I gave you visuals of the color you need.
Haha. I ordered "white" nitro tonight.![]()
![]()
It should be an easy color to shoot.
![]()
psychodave":20yrxqw5 said:Digital Jams":20yrxqw5 said:Ugh.......................I gave you visuals of the color you need.
Haha. I ordered "white" nitro tonight.![]()
![]()
It should be an easy color to shoot.
![]()