Henrick Danhage Charvel

I played the SC-1
Not too bad
For a $500 plank

Slightly beat up. Little relic. Sure. From ‘NORMAL PLAYING!

Unless he was getting dragged behind a car on a gravel road while playing....
That’s a tad much. :LOL: :LOL:

scottosan":3r4sdy17 said:
Nothing like a nice relic job with brand new pickguard

That was exactly what I noticed too. Seems like they would beat up the pickguard too, it really sticks out.

Chris O":23jfcmv8 said:
romanianreaper":23jfcmv8 said:
Chris O":23jfcmv8 said:
I’m on the wait list for this. And the Jack Butler Jackson!

Disregard, I'm shi**ing myself. Just saw it on the Jackson page....(foaming at the mouth). :)

Fun stuff happening in the J/C camps these days. :thumbsup:
This thread had me at Jack Butler Jackson...did not see that coming, that is crazy awesome news :rock:

Back on topic...this model doesn't do a lot for me, but also a little surprised to see a Henrick Danhage model. Is Evergrey that big? Tom Englund I certainly know, and I remember his Caparisons. But I actually had to look up Henrick's name to remember who he played with.

Rock Bodom":4xfc62qx said:
Back on topic...this model doesn't do a lot for me, but also a little surprised to see a Henrick Danhage model. Is Evergrey that big? Tom Englund I certainly know, and I remember his Caparisons. But I actually had to look up Henrick's name to remember who he played with.

Evergrey is huge in Sweden & Europe. Everything RAWK seems better there... :confused: I wish there was a metal scene like that in the US, but it's kinda the "same old, same old" here. Commercial garbage. Across the pond, they just keep CRUSHING - bands like Evergrey, Beast in Black, Hammerfall, Sabaton, Primal Fear, Bloodbound, Powerwolf...great bands EVERYWHERE. Never mind what Ola is doing, and that's just the Youtube part of his thing!

Chris O":ja5uioit said:
Rock Bodom":ja5uioit said:

Evergrey is huge in Sweden & Europe. Everything RAWK seems better there... :confused: I wish there was a metal scene like that in the US, but it's kinda the "same old, same old" here. Commercial garbage. Across the pond, they just keep CRUSHING - bands like Evergrey, Beast in Black, Hammerfall, Sabaton, Primal Fear, Bloodbound, Powerwolf...great bands EVERYWHERE. Never mind what Ola is doing, and that's just the Youtube part of his thing!
Oh yeah, I'm with you on the scene over there all the way, I love tons of those bands...Bodom is part of my username for a reason ;)

Yeah, my comment is not a knock on Evergrey by any means, just not aware I guess of their popularity or could remember who Henrick was (though back on the Caparison forum I remember a lot of discussion about them and Tom's gear).

I could not agree with you more on wishing there was a metal scene like that in the US...I honestly at one time was trying to think how I could get over to Finland and play in a band over there :LOL: :LOL:

Rock Bodom":7np9w4rk said:
Chris O":7np9w4rk said:
Rock Bodom":7np9w4rk said:

Oh yeah, I'm with you on the scene over there all the way, I love tons of those bands...Bodom is part of my username for a reason ;)

Yeah, my comment is not a knock on Evergrey by any means, just not aware I guess of their popularity or could remember who Henrick was (though back on the Caparison forum I remember a lot of discussion about them and Tom's gear).

I could not agree with you more on wishing there was a metal scene like that in the US...I honestly at one time was trying to think how I could get over to Finland and play in a band over there :LOL: :LOL:

Did n't take it as a knock. I didn't know a thing about them until VERY recently, and had no idea how much of a following they have either, but it sure sounds like they bring in the crowds. I had never heard of Henrik either, but he has good taste in axes! I'm wondering if we'll see Charvel/Jackson have a bit more focus on European acts, since they seem to be doing the heavy lifting for metal music these days...? Maybe...

I'd love to take a month and head over to Scandinavia to see the sights...

Back