Humbucker-sized p90s recommendation

Marshallman

Marshallman

Active member
I’m in the market for humbucker-sized p90 pickups to put in a Les Paul. That is the only sound I am missing in my arsenal and don’t want to buy a new guitar when I have one I barely use that I could just swap pickups. What would you recommend for pickups?
 
I’m in the market for humbucker-sized p90 pickups to put in a Les Paul. That is the only sound I am missing in my arsenal and don’t want to buy a new guitar when I have one I barely use that I could just swap pickups. What would you recommend for pickups?
Hey there! I recommend Planet Tone. I have a 1956 neck and 1956 hot H90 set with A4 mags. Sounds wonderful. Be aware that H90s sound more Stratty than P90s. I have the exact same sets in P90 and H90 variants wired the same in 2 similar guitars.
 

Similar threads

Marshallman
Replies
4
Views
177
70 Mach 1
70 Mach 1
Music&Chaos
Replies
22
Views
640
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
psychic_driver
Replies
9
Views
610
skoora
skoora
psychic_driver
Replies
18
Views
1K
godgrinder
godgrinder
Back
Top