I got temporary ban from TGP for the most pathetic reason.

thiswaythatway

If this should be in the OT please move it.
What a bunch of snowflake cry babies. I started a thread saying that a high school kid from Texas ran the 100m dash at 9.98, the fastest EVER BTW for a High Schooler, and I said that’s not even the most surprising part. That’s ALL I said. If you watch the video, the kid is white. Where the fuck is the offensive part? Yes, it’s rare for ANYONE to be that fast in High School but more rare to see a white athlete do it, those are plain facts. I can’t believe how thin skinned some people are.

https://youtu.be/q8i2RsYqcNw

I'll say it once and i'll see it again...TGP = old rich cucks who collect gear and rarely play. Just leave there forever.

I got a warning the other day for suggesting that the reason prices are rising on Chinese made goods is because of the US trade war with China.

On one hand I get it (no politics). On the other hand, why is it political to state the obvious?

Not only did the kids parents photoshop the race,they paid off the timer. It's all a part of the college admissions scandals. The kid is not even white,he is asian! Fake news!! Fake news,I tells ya!!

sutepaj":3ifty48z said:
I'll say it once and i'll see it again...TGP = old rich cucks who collect gear and rarely play. Just leave there forever.

When I was younger and TGP was all about boutique Plexis and AC30s I liked posting about Dual Rectifiers.

Now that they’re all old and can’t lift anything over 20 lbs I like posting about anything that’s heavier than 20 lbs.

The last couple weeks I’ve been posting about why high output pickups are better than PAFs.

TGP isn’t bad if you don’t take it seriously and avoid the FOTM groupthink.

Man, ANY white dude would say that...OR black dude for that matter! When you see a white receiver or RB in the NFL, everyone says it again....

Jesus people. Get over yourselves.

danyeo":1bsds2vt said:
If this should be in the OT please move it.
What a bunch of snowflake cry babies. I started a thread saying that a high school kid from Texas ran the 100m dash at 9.98, the fastest EVER BTW for a High Schooler, and I said that’s not even the most surprising part. That’s ALL I said. If you watch the video, the kid is white. Where the fuck is the offensive part? Yes, it’s rare for ANYONE to be that fast in High School but more rare to see a white athlete do it, those are plain facts. I can’t believe how thin skinned some people are.

https://youtu.be/q8i2RsYqcNw

I can't believe how white skinned such fast people are.

Dude this is 2019, you cant post positive stuff about white people.
giphy.gif

NewWorldMan":2pm5jfwv said:
Getting banned on TGP is a rite of passage. If you haven't been banned at least once, you're doing it wrong.

QFT!

I used to happily renew my membership there. No more. I was banned for a week, fortunately while I was on the road for work for a while, for arguing with some bag o'doosh about import duties. The other guy claimed they were part of living in a civilized society and that I had voted for them as part of some social compact. I forget how I countered, but it was not political. Still banned. And I've had some posts deleted that were not remotely political because some snowflake complained about the sand in his vajayjay. I'll sell here, on Reverb, eBay and CL from now on.

Ha, everyone gets banned on TGP and runs over here to whine about it, yet every single case is like, ~"I tried to start talking about race/politics/conspiracy/boobs on a guitar forum". It's a guitar forum -- try using it to talk about guitar stuff.

Otherwise you're just wasting mods' time. Either immediately in your post or by starting a line of conversation that inevitably leads to wasting even more of their time.

It's pretty hard to be or talk "rock 'n roll" without ever letting one of those topics slip out the ol' cake hole, innit?

Guitar-oriented forums ought to be a lot more flexible practically by-definition, especially if there's a bunch of rockers as members. Classical guitar, maybe not so much, but R&R? Definitely, IMHO.

Back