IT'S Friday... what are ya'll spinning?

To be fair its got 27 strings and we tune to Cb7 with the top 7 strings in an Alt diminished format. It's complicated shit. So yeah, whole album.
3254FA16-0541-4877-8F58-C5A16E6BA47E.jpeg

...found my way to the coast about June, didn't head back to civilization for all that i was worth... it's been fun
it's also been a while since I spent a Friday spinning some killer background tuneage...
IMO...most underrated southern rock group here...i base that on no real data, just me kicking rocks at every time someone says southern rock, Skynyrd is the first words from the word-hole. ... anyways...
happy Friday boys,

Sometimes a song from your childhood gets in your brain and you just have to. Not an RT approved song but wtf. I think it's good guitar tone and I was always jealous of LB's fro. He's a good player.

Spinning a little Luke this a.m. I'm a HUGE EVH fan...but next to (or perhaps above) the accolades afforded Mr. Van Halen... Luke is just bad-ass personified! He noted the solo in this as one of his fav's...a Nod to Larry Carlton. just groovy and greasy AF. i could get down with this jam all day.

Happy Friday Boys! hope it's a good one for ya'll.

I am not much of a Slayer fan, I like a couple songs. But this song, whoa…If I feel like kickin ass, I put this on and it fires me up. Even as a young boy, when I put this on I had the same reaction. I could feel extra power surging through my body and became very manly and brave. I used to be super into skating and would chuck myself down a huge set of stairs or handrail after listening to this. So over the last few days it has dawned upon me that I most likely will have to kick some ass today, so I’m rockin Skeletons and I am super fired up.

I am not much of a Slayer fan, I like a couple songs. But this song, whoa…If I feel like kickin ass, I put this on and it fires me up. Even as a young boy, when I put this on I had the same reaction. I could feel extra power surging through my body and became very manly and brave. I used to be super into skating and would chuck myself down a huge set of stairs or handrail after listening to this. So over the last few days it has dawned upon me that I most likely will have to kick some ass today, so I’m rockin Skeletons and I am super fired up.

that one is fun to play !

I'm spinning a hooker with a bunch of Coke and having a blast! Oh never mind I'm watching rerun Blue Bloods On TV. I forget that was in my dreams😭😭😭😭

Back