I've Got a Crush on My Barber ;)

Oh I still get my hair cut by her. But she's definitely got red flags. She still flirts and whatnot but I recognize it as a game she's playing. She wants me to constantly ask her out so she can say no, but feel validated. I make small talk now but that's it. Great haircuts thoughki
Oh I still get my hair cut by her. But she's definitely got red flags. She still flirts and whatnot but I recognize it as a game she's playing. She wants me to constantly ask her out so she can say no, but feel validated. I make small talk now but that's it. Great haircuts though!
Oh I still get my hair cut by her. But she's definitely got red flags. She still flirts and whatnot but I recognize it as a game she's playing. She wants me to constantly ask her out so she can say no, but feel validated. I make small talk now but that's it. Great haircuts though!
Kinda same shoes here, I’m going to ask her out when I get my next hair cut even I know the chance probably slim.

Not what you think. *She* is a hottie. Only had a few cuts from her so far. But she's been flirting with me each time. And I don't mean as in trying to get bigger tips. Like actual flirting. But I feel weird asking her out since I'm sure 99% of her clients flirt with her and ask her out. She's like a tatted up Ariel from Little Mermaid. Fire red hair, petite, covered in ink. My kryptonite. She told me she was single.

What do?

Worst thing that could happen is she says no and feels awkward about it and I find a new barber.
Never miss out on that petite. Let her feel love like she has never felt before.

I am 99.9% she wants the D. Then give it to her joyfully.

Hey, I appreciate the closing update.
‘Dayuum homie, can I be your wingman?
With your ‘in the bag ratio’,
I’ll gladly take all or any of your scraps..buddy I’m at a point in my life where NOTHING is ugly after 2am..,so don’t forget me with them throw aways!!
I actually prefer them to the hot rods.
True story, back in the day,
in the underground and truely evil Tampa Bay death metal scene, there was a chick known as “The Medusa” and she cut dude’s & chicks hair totally nude..,
You feel them short hairs stand up on the back of
your neck when they buzz the neck/hair line??
Yep!!, you can have that ALL NIGHT.
But expect some form of evil turbulence..extreme moments of terrifying RAUNCH.
But by the end of the horror show,
you’ll be grinning ear to ear.
Anyways, at least this broad gets your haircare sorted properly with the added bonus
of some kinky’ vibe.

***shameless time released edit***
If I was your wingman, I’d a’ called this one
homie..,
Example:
“Hey man, listen brotha’, for real diamonds here,
-She’s playing with you like a theramin and
your walking right into it”.
“Time we flip the switch on this bitch, the
‘pimp hand be’ strong around here”…

Some good ole’ fashion brotherly love.

Last edited:
Just discovered this thread - one of the most entertaining reads in a long time. Been married 27 years (must be doing something right??) And I had almost forgotten how much fun the ‘reading signals’ and ‘thrill of the chase’ and getting advice from friends is. Before getting married, this was the part of dating I hated the most - but in hindsight its the part I miss the most!!!

Just discovered this thread - one of the most entertaining reads in a long time. Been married 27 years (must be doing something right??) And I had almost forgotten how much fun the ‘reading signals’ and ‘thrill of the chase’ and getting advice from friends is. Before getting married, this was the part of dating I hated the most - but in hindsight its the part I miss the most!!!

lol... I can see how some part of it is fun. The thrill of the chase and all that. But really, women like this are a huge no-no for me at this point in my life

Anytime a girl says, “no, but KEEP ASKiNG,” is a heavy duty red alert. I won’t keep asking playing her foolish game.

Oh I haven't haha. I still get my hair cut by her though. It's entertaining. And she's hot, so it's enjoyable for me. Crush is long gone and she tells me all her dating stories. HOT MESS. Every time she's like, "I just met this guy and we've only been dating two weeks but he's the one and we are getting married, he's just so in tune with his moon sign blah blah blah." Then next time it's "Yeah I'm not seeing that guy anymore. I just need someone who is a pisces and who has been through trauma like me." Then she'll squeeze my arms and rub my neck. "So when are you gonna bring that Porsche around???" And I just smile and nod.

Last edited:
Oh I haven't haha. I still get my hair cut by her though. It's entertaining. And she's hot, so it's enjoyable for me. Crush is long gone and she tells me all her dating stories. HOT MESS. Every time she's like, "I just met this guy and we've only been dating two weeks but he's the one and we are getting married, he's just so in tune with his moon sign blah blah blah." Then next time it's "Yeah I'm not seeing that guy anymore. I just need someone who is a pisces and who has been through trauma like me." Then she'll squeeze my arms and rub my neck. "So when are you gonna bring that Porsche around???" And I just smile and nod.
Porsche? Ass, cash or grass baby...nobody rides for free

Oh boy, those are some SERIOUS red flags, good lord.

I actually think you dodged a bullet :dunno:

Obsessed with horoscopes? Check

Cares about your fancy car? Check

Rushing into relationships? Check

And the worst red flag of all, validation seeker? Double and triple check.

She's the sort of girl who's never really in a relationship, because the next chad or tyrone that gives her tingles means you're old news.

Do not pass go, do not collect 200$, run for the hills.

100%. She also only dates guys in AA (addicts). Probably because she can manipulate them.

Oh definitely. She knows men with damage like that are easier to control and dominate, as well as gaslight.

She sounds like a stereotypical female narcissist honestly.

Hahahhahah. How is the Porsche? That thing is spectacular. Very fun drive.

Men fall for this all the time, but anywhere tips are involved Bartender, Waitress, Barber, Men's Club Dancer, etc... They all flirt, and make you think you have a chance.

It's all about the $$$ every time.

Men fall for this all the time, but anywhere tips are involved Bartender, Waitress, Barber, Men's Club Dancer, etc... They all flirt, and make you think you have a chance.

I found her on a few dating apps too. She flat out lies about what she does for a living lol. On her her dating profile, she says she's in law school. Last time I got my hair cut she told me about her plan to quit cutting hair and be a sugar baby full time. You know... hop on a dating app where desperate men pay her to be their girlfriend. I just play along these days for the entertainment value.

giphy.gif

Back