Japan brings it again

skoora

Just came across this band on YouTube. Had never heard of them before and they’ve been around since the late 80’s. Just this awesome mix of Budgie, Sabbath and Rush in places.

MetalHeadMike":cfuhnfln said:
That phucking bass player's facial expression's are priceless Lol!
And he gets a monstrous tone to match. Really miss bands where the guitar is not meant to be a bass guitar as well. The overall tone is crushing. Cranked SVT’s from what I’ve seen of live footage.

Sorry to hijack your thread but came across a great song from another Japanese band (Anthem). I've heard some of their songs before but you guys have to hear this solo. Good lord!

Liked both, maybe too long songs. Their production (mixing, sounds) are very good and solid.

LP Freak":329d2f4q said:
I had to shut it off that bass player scared me :scared:

Haha, I keep seeing Anakin's unmasking/death scene in ROTJ. "You already have Luke, tell your sister you were right"

skoora":2urbiddp said:
Just came across this band on YouTube. Had never heard of them before and they’ve been around since the late 80’s. Just this awesome mix of Budgie, Sabbath and Rush in places.

Yep, found out about them maybe last year through a buddy of mine, who himself is into all kinds of extreme metal and weird stuff, and Ningen Isu struck a chord with him as well.

Check this song: :rock:

Dude's lead tone is killer. Nice & bitey. That's pure tube tone right there.

Ramps up my SG gas, thanks...

Back