Just Do It Live

BeZo

BeZo

Well-known member
I just realized that I bought a cab last week and gigged with it before ever trying it out. Anyone ever do that before? Ever buy a piece of gear and use it live without testing it?

Granted, I bought the cab off a friend and have heard it plenty of times, so I trusted it. It's still weird though.
 
Yup. Eons ago…I bought a used JCM800 literally hours before a gig. Never even turned it on before what would generously be called a sound check. 10 minutes or so to make sure sound came out of it. I gigged with that amp for years.
 
Nope. I already make enough unforced errors with my playing, I'd rather avoid having any gear disasters to go on top of that.
 

Similar threads

Jccobb2
Replies
22
Views
926
Sixstringflannel
Sixstringflannel
CarlF
Replies
14
Views
653
CarlF
CarlF
TheSneakyTruth
Replies
20
Views
1K
Deleted member 77333
D
Back
Top