Last nite SAW ZOSO Zep tribute. *EPIC* !!!!

John4021":2v0r21hy said:
Did you go last night or this coming weekend?
It’s actually coming up. Gonna be on the 31st this month.
They came here last year and sold out. Missed that opportunity.

They are great as far as the “70s Zeppelin live” act. My favorite is Get The Led Out who mimic the albums with layers of guitars/6-7 musicians on stage at times. They are really passionate when performing, particularly the singer. Let’s be honest, live Zep is varying shades of great.

abrackas":13jeem9d said:
They are great as far as the “70s Zeppelin live” act. My favorite is Get The Led Out who mimic the albums with layers of guitars/6-7 musicians on stage at times. They are really passionate when performing, particularly the singer. Let’s be honest, live Zep is varying shades of great.
I agree, although I’ve heard great things about Kashmir as well.

Great band and they do a fantastic job recreating the Led Zep live show vibe. I’ve gotten to open for them a number of times and they’re all great guys as well!

moltenmetalburn":i9wnphwp said:
They have sold out my theater twice, great at what they do and drummer is Ex Bloodsimple. You will enjoy it.
Bevan Davies is a great drummer. He played in a great regional band in the southeast called Still Rain, which contained Clint Lowery (Sevendust) Troy Mclowhorn (Evanesense, doubleDrive, Dark New Day), Donnie Hamby (doubleDrive) and Corey Lowery who played in Stuck Mojo, Saint Asonia, and now plays in Seether. Bevan also played with Static X, Jerry Cantrell (solo), and Danzig

sideshowsmitty":1lvia19l said:
moltenmetalburn":1lvia19l said:
They have sold out my theater twice, great at what they do and drummer is Ex Bloodsimple. You will enjoy it.
Bevan Davies is a great drummer. He played in a great regional band in the southeast called Still Rain, which contained Clint Lowery (Sevendust) Troy Mclowhorn (Evanesense, doubleDrive, Dark New Day), Donnie Hamby (doubleDrive) and Corey Lowery who played in Stuck Mojo, Saint Asonia, and now plays in Seether. Bevan also played with Static X, Jerry Cantrell (solo), and Danzig

We actually hit it off and had long discussion about much of that, great dude!

Holy shit. :rock:
Just saw em last nite. :thumbsup:
No open act. Just them. And these guys bring it!!
In a liquored up haze you would swear your watching Zep.
Great sound. Stage presence. Loved it.

Mailman1971":1e296obk said:
Holy shit. :rock:
Just saw em last nite. :thumbsup:
No open act. Just them. And these guys bring it!!
In a liquored up haze you would swear your watching Zep.
Great sound. Stage presence. Loved it.
:rock:

Sounds like a great show! Way back in '92, we were asked to open for 'Black Dog', a Mpls based Zep tribute. We had just gotten off the road from a 6 day stretch and were just wiped out...they were really cool and let us use their gear on stage so we didn't have to offload most of our stuff from the trailer.

When we met them, they looked like accountants and were much older than we were...but later they broke out the wigs and the bell bottom jeans etc.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They were damn good though.

Ya man!!! Dude was Robert plant all night. Jimmy page was freaking spot on!!
It was me the wife. Her 2 friends. I drove there. I had to get drove home. :LOL: :LOL:
What a great night out. All of us are late 40’s - 50’s
Like being back in high school. (No dope now... just drinks). :LOL: :LOL:

From a Zep fan and I saw them in '73 at Madison Sq Garden, these guys are what we on Long Island call a Tribute Bar Band. The first tune in the vid they play it wrong. It takes more than a Jimmy Page wig.
Sad, you 80's guys never seen Zep in their heyday. If you did you wouldn't be climaxing to a bar band.

mrlucky":jwmojasl said:
From a Zep fan and I saw them in '73 at Madison Sq Garden, these guys are what we on Long Island call a Tribute Bar Band. The first tune in the vid they play it wrong. It takes more than a Jimmy Page wig.
Sad, you 80's guys never seen Zep in their heyday. If you did you wouldn't be climaxing to a bar band.
Yep, I'm much too young to have seen them in their heyday. I was 6 when you saw them. Lol.

And, 'Black Dog' back in the early 90s were OK. It was fun to hear a solid band play the songs right. But no one mistook them for the real deal.

mrlucky":2mbr3l6c said:
I was 2 years old.
But thanks for telling me what I like and don’t like.
I’ve been to over 100 concerts. Good music is good music.
Get your ticket for the 2020 Led Zepplin tour. Let me know how that goes.
Honestly you must be in
Your 80s. Go take a Centrum and a nap.
Your soaps and stories must be coming on soon.
Stop shitting on my thread dick head.

Back