Let's see what Steven Tyler's up to...

Then why don't he just go into country music and live on the Country Channel. As if american idol wasn't bad enough..Man I really miss Aerosmith.
I go as far as mirrors and that's pushing it.

Unless you've got a nice rack and a tight ass, or you can rap your ass off, Country is where money is.

Not surprised he's gone this way at all.

70s Aerosmith is the best, and I'm content to listen to that. Same with VH. I love the original lineup and Eddie's playing back then. They are both past their prime.

I actually didn't intend to post this as a dis thread. Though inevitably, that's just what most of these seem to come down to these days. Could've used some of Joe Perry's tasty guitar work, for certain. But I kinda liked it.

I guess I just has bad taste. :LOL: :LOL:

But I do concur in the sense that hopefully the train will get to rolling all night long again - sooner, rather than later.

Let's face it guys, country music is not country anymore. It's more pop. Not that I dislike it. There's a lot of talented artists right now. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see more rock artists try this. Guess Ron Keel was waaaayyy ahead of the curve :yes:

squank":3gpyouk3 said:
Unless you've got a nice rack and a tight ass, or you can rap your ass off, Country is where money is.

Not surprised he's gone this way at all.

70s Aerosmith is the best, and I'm content to listen to that. Same with VH. I love the original lineup and Eddie's playing back then. They are both past their prime.

Its true, unless you started on a Disney channel or you rap garbage there is no money to be made, country is the new instrumental rock, I think its jumped the shark with the tight T shirts and baseball caps and songs about beer but what do I know??

Findthetone1":3p27xldl said:
Let's face it guys, country music is not country anymore. It's more pop...

There's a few out there that still carry the torch. But you're right - They're very few and far between. As far as the popular side of country, I have a few guilty pleasures within Eric Church, Brad Paisley, and more recently, Rascall Flatts with their somewhat recent acquisition of that beast, Andy Wood.

Well, whatever the consensus is on country music, and however popular it may be as rap and as pop is. I don't like it, never did, never will. Grew up in Brooklyn in the 70's as a small kid listening to Kiss and never strayed.

Keep your country, rap, and pop.

It's a good tune for what it is, and it is modern processed country bullshit. At least the guy has a unique voice, unlike the typical Nash Trash.

That said, have some REAL Aerosmith

I normally don't participate in bashing threads (and I know that not what the OP intended). I love Steven Tyler - one of the greatest ROCK songwriters of all time - but this tune was just plain fuc*ing boring.

Stunning chick and a total rebrand to popular modern country. Sounds like cha ching $ . This formula works if you want to stay relevant I suppose. I listen to modern country now and again. I love how just about every song sounds the same because I know i will always get a rippin solo. That's about it..

I thought I was watching Johnny Depp in the fifteenth sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean.

But seriously, that girl in the video is PERFECT. And Tyler is fantastic with that tune. I think it takes courage to jump genres when you have a massive fan base with pre-expectations. Kudos to Mr. Tyler.

(And who am I to talk? I can't sing for sh-t and am typing on the Internet whilst he's crushing it.)

IntenseJim":29h68q77 said:
I thought I was watching Johnny Depp in the fifteenth sequel to Pirates of the Caribbean.

But seriously, that girl in the video is PERFECT. And Tyler does a very good job with that tune. I think it takes courage to jump genres when you have a massive fan base with pre-expectations. Kudos to Mr. Tyler.

(And who am I to talk? I can't sing for sh-t and am typing on the Internet whilst he's crushing it.)

She really is quite stunning... total fox. To be honest, I only watched the video because I saw her early on. The rest is just good ol country filler without the typical nashville twang.

Findthetone1":1i5ct989 said:
Let's face it guys, country music is not country anymore. It's more pop. Not that I dislike it. There's a lot of talented artists right now. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see more rock artists try this. Guess Ron Keel was waaaayyy ahead of the curve :yes:

^^^This^^^^

Country music has been evolving as rock music has. Bands like Skynyrd, Eagles, and the Doobie Brothers had a country influence on their songs.

jimo":34s7g4h2 said:
I normally don't participate in bashing threads (and I know that not what the OP intended). I love Steven Tyler - one of the greatest ROCK songwriters of all time - but this tune was just plain fuc*ing boring.

At one time.... Remember this is the guy who wrote Pink as well

Back