Lickliter Amplifiers Section

I'll defer to those more in-the-know as to whether or not it'd be appropriate. I say this 'cause all the current sub-forums are for really-well-known entities.

Will keep track of the thread 'though brother. I'm by no means shutting the door or anything - it just seems to me that there's a precedent already set and if we add them willy-nilly the list would become unwieldy and lose its sense of exclusivity.

I'll defer to those more in-the-know as to whether or not it'd be appropriate. I say this 'cause all the current sub-forums are for really-well-known entities.

Will keep track of the thread 'though brother. I'm by no means shutting the door or anything - it just seems to me that there's a precedent already set and if we add them willy-nilly the list would become unwieldy and lose its sense of exclusivity.
He’s been doing them longer than others that have sections. At least 7-10 years from my knowledge. I wouldn’t be posting if it was some new fad or flavor. His amps kick ass.

Thing is, there's a plethora of peeps who've been doing things really-well for a long time; my point was about how-well-known an entity is in the industry - if it's a "household name" in this space, it's a no-brainer. Heck even I've heard of all the businesses represented in that section and I'm just a luddite.

Ultimately it's up to admin anyway but I'm sure he won't want this to be a leg-up-to-everyone-who-deserves-it "service" 'cause it's not that.

As I said, I'll keep tabs on the thread brother; I always respect and appreciate your suggestion/s.

Thanks for acknowledging the opportunity. The need comes from being able to interact with and discuss his various models. Fortin started out modding here and as did many others. The sections aren’t for the exclusive penthouse suite, it’s supposed to be for ones on the grind.

Likewise not many knew of FJA mods but when he started out that’s what we did for him as well.

In the end it’s not any of our decisions. Just pitching what I believe is right as feedback. Cheers mate!

A-ha! Interesting bro'; I didn't know that! :inlove:

Done brudda; I'll put it to admin. Bear in mind that it took a few months for me to get Cliff his own sub-forum (my idea), so hopefully admin will respond quickly this time. I'll be sure to highlight the request so it's noticed as quickly as possible.

Hopefully the dude will make good use of the sub-forum. Thank you again for the suggestion mate. :cheers:

Back