looking for feedback

Gadzz

hi
im real interested in these Luxxtone guitars especially a sea foam green stealth strat iv'e seen on face book, what are the average build times and typical cost of a custom build? thanks in advance.

gadzz

Gadzz":2s1f672v said:
hi
im real interested in these Luxxtone guitars especially a sea foam green stealth strat iv'e seen on face book, what are the average build times and typical cost of a custom build? thanks in advance.

gadzz
I just got one last month. They quoted me a build time of 3 months and they were dead on. Depending on what upgrades you go with I would say your looking at $2500 to $2700 for a typical build. Thats not one with one of the fancy paintjobs.

The highest level of attention to detail you will receive. Great feeling guitars.
01626effbc1b98ba5124a9af078f2713.jpg

Gadzz":2yu3b6id said:
Anyone play the stealth? Curious how the hidden neck pickup sounds?
It sounds like a very low ouput strat pickup..because it is one (Dimarzio Area) and far away from the strings. That's not bad; it's very touch sensitive and quite cool for going from full blown bridge to low volume neck merely but changing pickups. I am considering throwing in a higher output pup in the neck like a ProTrack or BC1 or Tone Zone S but ....this has a very unique aspect and I might leave it alone.

Neck plays fantastic!

Back