Mojave news

jerrydyer":3rumn4tk said:
you guys wanting that sound, contact me the mod 5 is no big thing , its easy work. I do it at a fraction of the cost and I call people back.

Jerry, Can you do that to any amp?

jerrydyer":xsju4mv6 said:
you guys wanting that sound, contact me the mod 5 is no big thing , its easy work. I do it at a fraction of the cost and I call people back.

WAY WAY Good to know...

went to a concert last night at a place called rabbs

Colt Ford was the country artist
His gtr player was a cool dude and had a badger 30 and his tone was great
They did covers of hot for teacher and rock and roll all night

I got onstage and filmed the band and when I panned over to the audience Colt told them they were going to be on the Duck Commander TV show and it was insane!

I am now filming a hay ride in the dark swamps of Louisiana with 40 happy kids singing church songs
Life is stranger than fiction more often than not
My driver might have 5 teeth and at least 3 of those are not looking promising

Peacemaker in less than a week!

jerrydyer":28oh4joj said:
i always though mark cameron would do a killer mod on mojaves and now that you and mark are working together I can hear some of his thing in your work and it sounds killer.

great to know you can do the mod 5 sound. my eggie TOL 100 will visit you for a VH treatment!

FYI

The new Lincoln Brewster cd "real life" I mentioned on a previous post is one of the best commercial CDs I've purchased in a long while based on production and ripping gtr playing

The other is decemberadio's self titled debut from a few years ago, which I bought because i met the guitarist Brian Bunn when their band came to our church to open for the newsboys and we hung out and jammed in his dressingroom and he was not only a ripper but come to find out a fellow Mojave peacemaker owner.
I was never a kings x fan but this cd has stuff I wish kings x sounded more like.

even if you're not into Christian music, these CDs are really really good if you are into tones and solid rock playing

mentoneman":3hxou3r8 said:
FYI

The new Lincoln Brewster cd "real life" I mentioned on a previous post is one of the best commercial CDs I've purchased in a long while based on production and ripping gtr playing

The other is decemberadio's self titled debut from a few years ago, which I bought because i met the guitarist Brian Bunn when their band came to our church to open for the newsboys and we hung out and jammed in his dressingroom and he was not only a ripper but come to find out a fellow Mojave peacemaker owner.
I was never a kings x fan but this cd has stuff I wish kings x sounded more like.

even if you're not into Christian music, these CDs are really really good if you are into tones and solid rock playing

Cool. I'm meaning to get Lincoln's new CD and will also check our decemberadio's debut. :thumbsup:

Back