NAD - Diezel Big Max

  • Thread starter Thread starter stratjacket
  • Start date Start date
stratjacket

stratjacket

Well-known member
So this arrived. I've wanted one of these for a long time. Good deal popped up on here and finally pulled the trigger.

Diezel Big Max
Very cool amp, simple and straight forward and sounds great. Gonna be an awesome weekend. I have some friends coming over today to jam and record, but between this and the Griffin pedals that arrived, I got plenty to keep me happy this weekend.

BigMax.jpeg
 
Congrats man! I've thought about trying one of these for years despite not gelling with other Diezels. This one sounds like a cool amp.
 
So this arrived. I've wanted one of these for a long time. Good deal popped up on here and finally pulled the trigger.

Diezel Big Max
Very cool amp, simple and straight forward and sounds great. Gonna be an awesome weekend. I have some friends coming over today to jam and record, but between this and the Griffin pedals that arrived, I got plenty to keep me happy this weekend.

View attachment 392272
It’s not even that big. Is it cold in there or what? 😂

Happy NAD! Glad to hear you liking it! 🤘🏻
 
So it sounds like Diezel's answer to the VHT Deliverance. What's the voicing like?
Not sure, I’ve never owned a Deliverence. If I’m remembering right I think I’ve read a few posts that it’s Diezel answer to Marshall, kind of a Diezel/JCM800. I plan to spend more time with it tomorrow, only got about an hour or two today.
 
congrats man! So where does this sit in the Diezel spectrum, or is it unlike his other amps?
 

Similar threads

mctallica1
Replies
72
Views
2K
mctallica1
mctallica1
ChuggNorris
Replies
60
Views
20K
PiggySmallz
P
SgtThump
Replies
104
Views
10K
SgtThump
SgtThump
cobrahead1030
Replies
29
Views
1K
inyarak74
I
Back
Top