NAD: KSR Gemini

LunatiBSW

:doh: :doh: :doh:
Should have got one of these sooner.
:rock: what an evil sounding amp.
I really like the modern tones out of this guy. It is super thick, while still having nice grind in the mids, and a solid, tight lowend.
I got it yesterday. So I’ve had a few hours on it.
Lots of switches and modes, I was able to find my tone quick though.
It’s a very intuitive amp, while having tons of features. Love the ext bias on these also.
I tried one of these 2x previously. But always through other folks setups. With varied results.
soooo......I wanted to give the KSR a run on my gear.
I traded In Absentia, for my deliverance 120.
Second great trade in a short time on this forum. That’s what it’s all about. :D

Any who, this amp sounds amazing through my uberkab. Also, I loaded up k100’s back in my FL snakeskin cab. The amp likes those too. I can run it even thicker, and the k100’s handle big lowend like a champ.

What speakers do y’all like with this amp? I’m open to trying others, even though I like it with my current cabs a lot.

a8Cq7XDl.jpg

I have an Orthos and I'm using a KSR 2x12 cab with a V30 and creamback 75. I love this cab but I think 2 Creamback 75's would have been the way to go.

LunatiBSW":kuoqjxk5 said:
What speakers do y’all like with this amp? I’m open to trying others, even though I like it with my current cabs a lot.

I love it with K100s, Redbacks and well broken in V30s. :rock:

Thanks fellas!!
I’m really liking this amp.
I’ve been playing through a FL V30’s bottom/ k100’s top 412 cab as of lately.
Massive, and snarling mids.
I did get to jam on my torpedo studio, It does really like cream 75’s also, like y’all were saying.

Back