NAD

Vrad

Got me a PRS Archon yesterday from nothingeined. Great transaction and a great seller by the way.

Interesting amp (in a good way). I've only had about 30-40 minutes with it, so I'm still finding different tones. But the first impression is as follows:
1-Total sleeper amp - Built like a brick shithouse. The fit and finish reminds me of my XTC Classic. The transformers are the size of my head.
2-Great MV. I'm jamming right now and everyone is sleeping upstairs.
3-Clean channel simply will not get dirty. The cleans are clean and lush. Absolutely gorgeous.
4-The gain channel has its own voice. I can't really place it. It has more of a "ROAR" than a "GRRRRR" type tone. Very easy to play.

FullSizeRender_zpsvvdmkoog.jpg

Nice. I was close to buying one last week myself. I wound up getting an original 5150 block letter head at a local shop that just slays.

Clipz!!!

AmpliFIRE":3jhhnx74 said:
Nice. I was close to buying one last week myself. I wound up getting an original 5150 block letter head at a local shop that just slays.

Clipz!!!

Nice!

Yeah I'll make some clips and profiles at some point. Need more than 1/2 hr with this thing lol :D

Vrad":2dj28eh4 said:
AmpliFIRE":2dj28eh4 said:

Clipz!!!

Nice!

Yeah I'll make some clips and profiles at some point. Need more than 1/2 hr with this thing lol :D

Yeah you will!!!! Congrats on the amp!!

gibson5413":2pzxxvsy said:
Vrad":2pzxxvsy said:
AmpliFIRE":2pzxxvsy said:

Clipz!!!

Nice!

Yeah you will!!!! Congrats on the amp!!
I will! :D

Mailman1971":non4bgly said:
Awesome man! :rock:
Get a few hours playing that thing will get you spoiled. :D

yours truly,

Kimbo Slice
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Yeah man. Maybe I'll get to play it a bit more tonight.

Back