Reinhold is a mad genius // NAD holy cow what an amp

If you can only have one then get Reinhold to mod a vintage Marshall with his Snorkler mod. That's the overall best Bogner I have ever played by a large margin. The best production Bogner that he made was the Pandora. The other "definitive" tone is probably an Ecstasy. For me his best metal amp is the Uber Rev1 or Rev Green with the tight switch mod he can put on.
I like the 104 BV better than my old Pandora and every other Ecstasy model going back to '92. I also like the Uber Ultra better than any uber going back to the proto and every incarnation since. Both at the top of the heap for me!
 
at least he doesn't name his amps after body parts :dunno:


SOmXPgj.jpg
 
HNUUD :cheers:

Pretty jealous. I loved the first Blake demo posted because it is short and sweet and zero talking. But I love Blakes demos.
his demos capture sound naturally like the actual experiences i’ve had of hearing an amp in the room, dialed in the way i want to hear it. full and balanced. and he plays a variety of riffs actually demonstrating the dynamics and range of the amp very well. ie he can play.

not trying to be mean, but reza’s stuff is generally harsher, like a chinese condenser miced on the center of the speaker. i’ve never heard one of his demos and thought wow that sounded killer.
 
Score. I wish I had a Bogner, specifically one of the rack mount versions he made, like the Fish. Maybe some day.

I don't like Reza's micing technique either. Always sounds too fizzy to me.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top