I inyarak74 Well-known member Today at 11:07 AM #61 Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside to posting clips Click to expand... Click to expand...
Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside to posting clips Click to expand... Click to expand...
I inyarak74 Well-known member Today at 11:08 AM #62 Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside to posting clips Click to expand... Sounds great, nice riffage too! Thank you for not playing them bones
Bxlxaxkxe said: I’m giving myself GAS again. Big downside to posting clips Click to expand... Sounds great, nice riffage too! Thank you for not playing them bones
lester Well-known member Today at 11:52 AM #63 angelspade said: Just played again for a couple ours with several guitars. Right now, this amp seems to have some DNA from three amps that I really like: - Marshall JVM -Diezel Herbert -Original Peavey 5150 I will go into greater details when I write a full review. Click to expand... Go deep my brother, go real deep...err wait, that don't sound quite right.
angelspade said: Just played again for a couple ours with several guitars. Right now, this amp seems to have some DNA from three amps that I really like: - Marshall JVM -Diezel Herbert -Original Peavey 5150 I will go into greater details when I write a full review. Click to expand... Go deep my brother, go real deep...err wait, that don't sound quite right.
Beyond Black Well-known member Today at 1:58 PM #64 angelspade said: Absolutely...It like the EMGs as well, but so far the mid to hot ceramics adds some bite clarity that works really wee with this amp. Click to expand... Here’s his band. PRS with an old Lawrence L500 into 20th Ecstacy. Chewy af.
angelspade said: Absolutely...It like the EMGs as well, but so far the mid to hot ceramics adds some bite clarity that works really wee with this amp. Click to expand... Here’s his band. PRS with an old Lawrence L500 into 20th Ecstacy. Chewy af.