Namm 2018 rumoured new products

gtr31

Is about that time of year again ,just posting a thread where we can see what is coming to Namm
New Guitars , amp effects .

Bogner has the Helios Eclipse and an updated Goldfinger

Synergy modular has Fryette ,Engl modules coming as well as they just announced Bogner is now on board

I expect Esp ,Ibanez,Jackson will be posting the 2018 models soon

Any one else know of anything??

Well, we know Metropoulos is coming out with a new amp, but he's not exhibiting again. I suspect NAMM is going to start getting worse before it gets better. I plan to go, but don't think I'll spend more than a few hours, catching up with some friends there.

Dumble will release the new B.M.T.(brutal metal thug) amp. Impossible to get,super over-priced,and after all is said and done.....meh.

rottingcorpse":8a3op8c7 said:
Dumble will release the new B.M.T.(brutal metal thug) amp. Impossible to get,super over-priced,and after all is said and done.....meh.
:LOL: :LOL:
Sounds like a Fortin except his amps do sound amazing.

There will be a New Guitar Pick on the Market. It will light up with custom L.E.D's & come with a free pair of matching Light up shoes. it will make you play faster, play more accurately & will make you last longer in bed.

DET1973":17b35jxh said:
There will be a New Guitar Pick on the Market. It will light up with custom L.E.D's & come with a free pair of matching Light up shoes. it will make you play faster, play more accurately & will make you last longer in bed.

Ummm....I'm a buyer :D

zz666":2oz3fly4 said:
Suhr is trying to have the Aldrich 100 ready for NAMM

Well that would add another amp to my buy list... though I thought John had denied they were doing a production amp for Doug

technomancer":avgmnvfj said:
zz666":avgmnvfj said:

Well that would add another amp to my buy list... though I thought John had denied they were doing a production amp for Doug

Yes he did deny it, but he's been a guest on the Tone Talk YouTube show with Dave Friedman recently and all but confirmed it was happening. He and Dave won't confirm anything til it's ready to go...

But it might not be ready for NAMM

zz666":269c405n said:
technomancer":269c405n said:
zz666":269c405n said:

Yes he did deny it, but he's been a guest on the Tone Talk YouTube show with Dave Friedman recently and all but confirmed it was happening. He and Dave won't confirm anything til it's ready to go...

Now I need to go listen to the archives lol

Would LOVE to see this come out... hopefully it doesn't end up in the "in development forever" pile with the Suhr singlecut :LOL: :LOL:

technomancer":yl5hesgi said:
zz666":yl5hesgi said:
technomancer":yl5hesgi said:
zz666":yl5hesgi said:

Now I need to go listen to the archives lol

Would LOVE to see this come out... hopefully it doesn't end up in the "in development forever" pile with the Suhr singlecut :LOL: :LOL:

I think that's on it's way too...

It also sounds like a Suhr PT-50 with a direct out option is on the way. Something like a Reactive Load and an ACE incorporated into the amp would make sense.

Nitrobattery":1gg7fleh said:
It also sounds like a Suhr PT-50 with a direct out option is on the way. Something like a Reactive Load and an ACE incorporated into the amp would make sense.

Ooo, I built in Suhr Reactive Load sounds pretty cool.

Marshall still won’t release a mini 800 or decent high gain amp, but they’ll reissue some crap nobody wants.

I just finished watching the recent Tone Talk, Dave Friedman said all manufacturing for Marshall in the UK has stopped!!!!!

boyedav":urns2iqi said:
I hear Gibson's been working on some new lawsuits that they may unveil at NAMM:p

Yeah they are saying now that Gibson has rights to anything with 6 strings, tuners, and pickups. LOL!

I say that but I'll end up getting another Gibson LP down the road. :)

Back