PurityS.L.G Well-known member Today at 9:58 AM #1 They sound nice but I prefer the sizzle of the OG's.
DanTravis62 Moderator Moderator Today at 10:05 AM #2 PurityS.L.G said: They sound nice but I prefer the sizzle of the OG's. Click to expand... only 30 years too late, plus jim seavall already makes them to im sure tighter specs
PurityS.L.G said: They sound nice but I prefer the sizzle of the OG's. Click to expand... only 30 years too late, plus jim seavall already makes them to im sure tighter specs
PurityS.L.G Well-known member Today at 10:17 AM #3 DanTravis62 said: only 30 years too late, plus jim seavall already makes them to im sure tighter specs Click to expand... Yup. I own a pair and they are my favorite speakers for all of my Marshall amps. Worth the $
DanTravis62 said: only 30 years too late, plus jim seavall already makes them to im sure tighter specs Click to expand... Yup. I own a pair and they are my favorite speakers for all of my Marshall amps. Worth the $
thegame Well-known member Today at 10:20 AM #4 WTF does that say on the label in the thumbnail? This is the Kazakhstan version?
DanTravis62 Moderator Moderator Today at 10:39 AM #5 PurityS.L.G said: Yup. I own a pair and they are my favorite speakers for all of my Marshall amps. Worth the $ Click to expand... Same. Blackbacks are eternally underrated and it's honestly kind of hilarious that celestion is FINALLY reading the tea leaves, but at this point its just a day late and a dollar short
PurityS.L.G said: Yup. I own a pair and they are my favorite speakers for all of my Marshall amps. Worth the $ Click to expand... Same. Blackbacks are eternally underrated and it's honestly kind of hilarious that celestion is FINALLY reading the tea leaves, but at this point its just a day late and a dollar short
Kapo_Polenton Well-known member Today at 11:17 AM #6 Not really, I am in Canada and getting celestions will be easier and cheaper than paying a shit ton of duty on some Scumbacks. I'm interested .
Not really, I am in Canada and getting celestions will be easier and cheaper than paying a shit ton of duty on some Scumbacks. I'm interested .
L Lightning Well-known member Today at 12:10 PM #7 I wonder how these new black backs compare to the Celestion EVH speaker