New Guitar Day -- Time to cut heads

Fiesta Red

Found this brand new in a store.

Unfortunately it didn't come with the talent. I may have to head down to the crossroads to address that.

nhKexns.jpg

EuSoBI7.jpg

Sadly even that won’t help you play Paganini’s 5th caprice.
On a more serious note that’s a seriously sexy beast. Good score. Absolutely love it.

Sadly even that won’t help you play Paganini’s 5th caprice.
On a more serious note that’s a seriously sexy beast. Good score. Absolutely love it.

I can't believe it sat brand new in a box in a store for two years. These went fast when they came out and sellers are asking stupid money on Reverb for them.

I can't believe it sat brand new in a box in a store for two years. These went fast when they came out and sellers are asking stupid money on Reverb for them.
I’d absolutely love to have one but you’re right. The secondary market is silly on things like this. Great score man. I’d ask how much you paid but I think I’d cry when I found out. Lol

I’d absolutely love to have one but you’re right. The secondary market is silly on things like this. Great score man. I’d ask how much you paid but I think I’d cry when I found out. Lol

I paid list plus tax - so around $1400 with CA tax. Not complaining. I have to find a special case for it, as they don't come with one and most cases can't accommodate the tilt back headstock. I had a pointy headstock Charvel neck that broke because of this issue. Fortunately G&G helped me out with an appropriate case, so I'll be calling them up for another.

I paid list plus tax - so around $1400 with CA tax. Not complaining. I have to find a special case for it, as they don't come with one and most cases can't accommodate the tilt back headstock. I had a pointy headstock Charvel neck that broke because of this issue. Fortunately G&G helped me out with an appropriate case, so I'll be calling them up for another.
Oh man. That’s a steal! That will forever be in my top 5 movies of all time and vai has always been a huge inspiration to me. Yes a decent case is a must. G&G makes some amazing cases. I’m surprised Jackson doesn’t make a specific one for it.

Oh man. That’s a steal! That will forever be in my top 5 movies of all time and vai has always been a huge inspiration to me. Yes a decent case is a must. G&G makes some amazing cases. I’m surprised Jackson doesn’t make a specific one for it.

Jackson doesn't normally make bodies this size -- usually dinky or pointy shapes. The body doesn't fit in a dinky case, and they didn't sell cases with it originally to keep prices down.

Jackson doesn't normally make bodies this size -- usually dinky or pointy shapes. The body doesn't fit in a dinky case, and they didn't sell cases with it originally to keep prices down.
That makes total sense. I forgot that San Dimas is usually a charvel body shape.

Yeah man. Hot AF!
Congrats.
Didn't notice the headstock thing until you brought it up.
Needs a chrome vol or black floyd :D
What kind of pups?

Back