New Suhr Day - thanks espquade!

Nitrobattery

I had been hunting for a Suhr Modern with a 16" radius for some time, and thanks to espquade, I finally have one. The alder body with a maple top isn't something that I ever would've thought to spec out, but I really dig it. It's a nice compliment to my other guitars. Super easy deal and espquade is a top notch seller. Thanks again!

1woU2a.jpg

1wofoQ.jpg

1woNIA.jpg

1wouFq.jpg

1woopD.jpg

Nice dude. For some reason, I really get turned off by non matching headstocks. I know like Charvel will come out with a cool axe, or EVH, but if the headstock is nude, I won't consider it.

Nice dude. For some reason, I really get turned off by non matching headstocks. I know like Charvel will come out with a cool axe, or EVH, but if the headstock is nude, I won't consider it.

Same. I've even cool with a solid black headstock, but if the body is a cool finish and the headstock is bare it just looks lazy to me. I had a Suhr Modern Antique for a while that was a cool guitar with a light relic black body, but the headstock was bare. Always irked me. For a few extra swipes of the paint gun they could've easily made it as visually appealing as it was to play.

The exception though is with a maple board. Here it is with my other Modern, and I think the plain roasted board/headstock works well with the flamed maple body.

33BDFE6D-503F-4DA3-9ED5-C315CC876E33.JPEG

Back