NGD - Alex Skolnick LTD

  • Thread starter Thread starter metalmaniac93
  • Start date Start date
I have the lemon burst, or whatever they call that finish. Love that guitar. Met Alex on his second Alex Skolnick trio tour and chatted quite a bit. Seemed like a good dude to me.
 
I have the lemon burst, or whatever they call that finish. Love that guitar. Met Alex on his second Alex Skolnick trio tour and chatted quite a bit. Seemed like a good dude to me.
Awesome!!!! I am a huge Alex fan, but honestly I didn’t buy this guitar because of his endorsement model. It is actually a great guitar!!!

Seen Alex on I believe the first Alex Skolnick Trio album tour in Chicago. I actually met him at the bar and he was supper cool too. Seen him numerous times with Testament and once with Savatage with his band Exibit A opening!!!
 
Very cool buy! Korea has been putting out great guitars for years now. Seems their wood supply is far better in quality than Indo made guitars and especially Chinese ones.
 

Similar threads

dooredge
Replies
4
Views
327
dooredge
dooredge
ultimatemetalguitartones
Replies
11
Views
381
ultimatemetalguitartones
ultimatemetalguitartones
SFW
Replies
8
Views
478
VonBonfire
V
Harry Dunne
Replies
0
Views
207
Harry Dunne
Harry Dunne
Back
Top