No talk about Corona Virus?

Mailman1971":22clw4xl said:
Sucks. Eyes sealing up all the time.
Some mucus or drainage.
My breathing is fine. That’s the one scares me.

call if you need anything bro. I'm more than happy to drive up there and personally give you a shot of "penis cilan". :thumbsup:

Have a nice day people. :)

Attachments

• (RT) CV19 Tally (4-16-2020).jpg
    (RT) CV19 Tally (4-16-2020).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 717
Giga.Blast":sdz5em8m said:
Picasso":sdz5em8m said:
Giga.Blast":sdz5em8m said:
So nobody here on RT had the testicular fortitude

No, just the soyboys don't. Russia, Russia, Russia :LOL: :LOL: [/img]
Yo! PICKBOY I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOOZ -- UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE! :cry:

Welcome Back Kotter! That was great show! Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox Soyboy :LOL: :LOL:

giphy.gif

Picasso":3c3cotxv said:
Giga.Blast":3c3cotxv said:
Picasso":3c3cotxv said:
Giga.Blast":3c3cotxv said:
So nobody here on RT had the testicular fortitude

No, just the soyboys don't. Russia, Russia, Russia :LOL: :LOL: [/img]
Yo! PICKBOY I GOT SOME NEWS FOR YOOZ -- UP YOUR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE! :cry:

Welcome Back Kotter! That was great show! Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox Soyboy :LOL: :LOL:

giphy.gif
SURE! Whatever yah say you teeny-weeny twinge fruitcake little lint sucking Green Hornet Mongoloid escaped Hominid from Death Valley dweeb...

YAH BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK HARD MOTHER silly FUCKER!!! :gethim: :hys: :gay: PICKBOY :jerkit: . . . . . . . . . . . . >>> :codeak: !!!

:)

Mailman1971":30qeq3le said:
Shits the real deal folks.
I’m infected. Buddy I know a cop I saw daily in my route.
Dead. :aww:
Died a couple days ago. 10 years younger then me.
Point all the fingers you want .... Trump ...etc.
Shits for real!

Mailman you can't let it progress to the point where your lungs decline/decompensate, from the latest reports if you get bad enough to get intubated you have a 50-80% chance of dying.

All the Doctors that are using the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin(Zpak antibiotic), and Zinc(total drug cost about $20 bucks) the general consensus says this must be administered early on in the disease progression to be fully effective, many doctors have hundreds of patients that they are using this on and it seems to be very effective even up to the point of respiratory distress, labored breathing, they also are finding the intubations are contributing to death, they used assisted breathing with a CPAP machine n Boris Johnson instead of a ventilator.

If I had COVID19 I would want the Hydroxychloroquine, Zpak and Zinc treatment, in the amounts they prescribed for the short term it is a very safe drug with no side effects, but you should discuss that with your doctor. FWIW the Chinese doctors noticed that Lupus patients that were already taking Hydroxychloroquie were not coming down with Covid19 and there is a French Canadian doctor that did a 1000 patient study 973 did very well. Dr. Marc Siegels 96 year old father was really in bad shape with Covid, they gave him Hydroxychlroquine, read the article here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-marc- ... hloroquine

Please don't wait to take action, since you are COvid19 positive call your Doctor and see if he/she will give your the FDA recommended prescription. They say it is a 5 day prescription and most are symptom free 8-24hrs of the first dose with labored breathing abating sometimes within hours. This Virus can take down people in there prime with no pre-existing conditions, but is seems those that are overweight(obese), diabetes, asthmatic, COPD and other pre-morbidities it takes those people down even faster to the point were they don't come back.

Do your own research... but don't wait until your symptoms worsen. Godspeed Mailman!

K-G | Our good friend the Honorable Constitutional Liar Mr. Obama was more forward thinking than Nostradamus back on Monday November 10 2014. Here the Honorable Constitutional Liar Mr. Obama is tipping-off the Biden Dynasty to all the right explicit nefarious pariah Communist China connections well before they started partying like the Hardy Boys.

mm00263666.jpg

harddriver":1bxvilro said:
Mailman1971":1bxvilro said:
Shits the real deal folks.
I’m infected. Buddy I know a cop I saw daily in my route.
Dead. :aww:
Died a couple days ago. 10 years younger then me.
Point all the fingers you want .... Trump ...etc.
Shits for real!

Mailman you can't let it progress to the point where your lungs decline/decompensate, from the latest reports if you get bad enough to get intubated you have a 50-80% chance of dying.

All the Doctors that are using the Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin(Zpak antibiotic), and Zinc(total drug cost about $20 bucks) the general consensus says this must be administered early on in the disease progression to be fully effective, many doctors have hundreds of patients that they are using this on and it seems to be very effective even up to the point of respiratory distress, labored breathing, they also are finding the intubations are contributing to death, they used assisted breathing with a CPAP machine n Boris Johnson instead of a ventilator.

If I had COVID19 I would want the Hydroxychloroquine, Zpak and Zinc treatment, in the amounts they prescribed for the short term it is a very safe drug with no side effects, but you should discuss that with your doctor. FWIW the Chinese doctors noticed that Lupus patients that were already taking Hydroxychloroquie were not coming down with Covid19 and there is a French Canadian doctor that did a 1000 patient study 973 did very well. Dr. Marc Siegels 96 year old father was really in bad shape with Covid, they gave him Hydroxychlroquine, read the article here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-marc- ... hloroquine

Please don't wait to take action, since you are COvid19 positive call your Doctor and see if he/she will give your the FDA recommended prescription. They say it is a 5 day prescription and most are symptom free 8-24hrs of the first dose with labored breathing abating sometimes within hours. This Virus can take down people in there prime with no pre-existing conditions, but is seems those that are overweight(obese), diabetes, asthmatic, COPD and other pre-morbidities it takes those people down even faster to the point were they don't come back.

Do your own research... but don't wait until your symptoms worsen. Godspeed Mailman!
I got a cpap machine.
It’s definitely helping!!
Just tired all the time.
Still feel ok.
Appreciate the info. Can never learn enough

For what it's worth, we have a Dr. in the family. He's a heart surgeon, but I suppose he has his circle of colleagues. Anyways we do have suspected COVID-19 infection in some family members. His suggestion is Vitamin C, and Zinc. Last weekend I found vitamin C, but the zinc was all gone. I found some complex vitamins that had both C, and Zinc so we've be taking that. Other advice is to stretch, and get moving a bit, not work or anything, just don't let it lay you out completely.

Back