No talk about Corona Virus?

JackTripper":nu5cir7l said:
The Mr. Furley action figure is going for big bucks on Ebay.

Attachments

• 51E67284-C22D-4417-A6C0-2F54FF1AA1F3.jpeg
    51E67284-C22D-4417-A6C0-2F54FF1AA1F3.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4,434
JackTripper":3r0id54y said:
Picasso":3r0id54y said:
JackTripper":3r0id54y said:
The NY Times has thousands of employees globally, been around 150+ years, and is a news content generator.

You guys crack me up when you site stories from websites created a few years ago, like the Gatewaypundit. Three people that run a website out of a basement apartment that ineptly bastardize third party content. :LOL: :LOL:

The NY Times, the newspaper of choice for white privileged, white guilted beta-males like yourself. I'm sure you'll try and get this thread deleted now :LOL: :LOL:

a1vObp5.gif

Yeah, that’s me. :LOL: :LOL:

How’s the U.K. holding up? I see the COVID-19 social restriction measures BoJo implemented have caused sheep and goats to walk the streets. Just remember, practice safe sex and always wear a condom. :thumbsup:

Hey Ms. Beta-Male, white privileged with white guilt, you obviously think COVID-19 is a funny thing. Boris Johnson is recovering from his battle with the Chinese Virus. Last time you made fun of the Queen as well (before you had the thread taken down). OK, so you don't like the U.K., you don't like the Queen, you don't like Boris Johnson you don't like your President, who is your ideal leader besides John Ritter? You never answered, is it this beta-male who is much like yourself?

3hok0v.png

giphy.gif

CNutz":24dp5eiq said:
Picasso":24dp5eiq said:
The Lincoln Project, fronted by the lardass with TDS just like yourself.

What about ODS? You think it's a thing?

What the hell is ODS? Obama??? :LOL: :LOL: Which one, the husband (Michelle) or the wife (Barrack)?

Picasso":1qqvevsr said:
CNutz":1qqvevsr said:
Picasso":1qqvevsr said:

What the hell is ODS? Obama??? :LOL: :LOL: Which one, the husband (Michelle) or the wife (Barrack)?

Yes Obama, do you think Obama Derangement Syndrome is a thing? Michelle does look like she could put a hurtn on him :LOL: :LOL:

CNutz":u9mk3a1g said:
Picasso":u9mk3a1g said:
CNutz":u9mk3a1g said:
Picasso":u9mk3a1g said:

Yes Obama, do you think Obama Derangement Syndrome is a thing? Michelle does look like she could put a hurtn on him :LOL: :LOL:

sure, but nowhere near the TDS level, Hollywood alone :LOL: :LOL: yeah, Big Mike definitely wears the pants in that house!

maxresdefault.jpg

Picasso":1hjkschg said:
JackTripper":1hjkschg said:
Picasso":1hjkschg said:
JackTripper":1hjkschg said:
The NY Times has thousands of employees globally, been around 150+ years, and is a news content generator.

You guys crack me up when you site stories from websites created a few years ago, like the Gatewaypundit. Three people that run a website out of a basement apartment that ineptly bastardize third party content. :LOL: :LOL:
The NY Times, the newspaper of choice for white privileged, white guilted beta-males like yourself. I'm sure you'll try and get this thread deleted now :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah, that’s me. :LOL: :LOL:

How’s the U.K. holding up? I see the COVID-19 social restriction measures BoJo implemented have caused sheep and goats to walk the streets. Just remember, practice safe sex and always wear a condom. :thumbsup:
Hey Ms. Beta-Male, white privileged with white guilt, you obviously think COVID-19 is a funny thing. Boris Johnson is recovering from his battle with the Chinese Virus. Last time you made fun of the Queen as well (before you had the thread taken down). OK, so you don't like the U.K., you don't like the Queen, you don't like Boris Johnson you don't like your President, who is your ideal leader besides John Ritter? You never answered, is it this beta-male who is much like yourself?

I get ya, one man's food is another man's desire. You U.K. lads are crazy. Nothing wrong with a little barnyard romance.

Speaking of sheep, will BoJo be out and about fearlessly shaking hands soon? :LOL: :LOL:

And speaking of goats, how's the Queen doing? :hys:

John Cardillo summed it up pretty good -

Let me be clear Government:

Fuck your closures
Fuck your inflated predictions
Fuck your inflated mortality rate
Fuck your refusal to use Hydroxycloroquine
Fuck Fauci
Fuck Bill Gates
Fuck Gates’ vaccine profits
Fuck your stealing our rights
Fuck your destroying our economy

JackTripper":2xki7jhc said:
I get ya, one man's food is another man's desire. You U.K. lads are crazy. Nothing wrong with a little barnyard romance.

Speaking of sheep, will BoJo be out and about fearlessly shaking hands soon? :LOL: :LOL:

And speaking of goats, how's the Queen doing? :hys:

john_in_tc-2327.png

lester":oabuq25k said:

Fuck your closures
Fuck Fauci
Fuck Bill Gates

Sounds like you're unhappy with how the government is being run. Like Trump said in 2013 ( and I agree 100% ) "Problems start from the top"

Goat":2qrhiiwc said:
CNutz":2qrhiiwc said:
psychodave":2qrhiiwc said:
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/cdc-admits-to-lying-about-covid-death-totals/

Dr. Bukacek is a longtime Montana physician with over 30 years’ experience practicing medicine. Signing death certificates is a routine part of her job. Dr. Bukacek blows the whistle on the way the CDC is instructing physicians to exaggerate COVID 19 on death certificates.

Ok, let's say the CDC is inflating the numbers. What's the motive?

"...I find it strange that the director of the CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield, a Trump admin appointee, would allow that to go on.
Not if you adjust your perspective. Stop thinking with a "sports mentality", and you will recognize the obvious.

Going to need you to elaborate. By Sports mentality do you mean "Team"? As in Dr. Robert Redfield is on the Presidents team, so he would not do that?

CNutz":fpcua7ee said:
lester":fpcua7ee said:

Fuck your closures
Fuck Fauci
Fuck Bill Gates

Sounds like you're unhappy with how the government is being run. Like Trump said in 2013 ( and I agree 100% ) "Problems start from the top"

Hey, we don't want people dying but c'mon.
If the government is gonna be telling me what to do and they're telling me to sit on my couch and watch tv...are you fucking shitting me?...First time I'm all government.

Back