No talk about Corona Virus?

lester":164qai5r said:
John Cardillo summed it up pretty good -

Let me be clear Government:

Fuck your destroying our economy
Let's be clear with a big fiery crescendo FUCK EVERYBODY THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU - in that way but not necessarily in that order.

Picasso":2lgnrewj said:
JackTripper":2lgnrewj said:
I get ya, one man's food is another man's desire. You U.K. lads are crazy. Nothing wrong with a little barnyard romance.

Speaking of sheep, will BoJo be out and about fearlessly shaking hands soon? :LOL: :LOL:

And speaking of goats, how's the Queen doing? :hys:

john_in_tc-2327.png

The Queen looks good in Orange
:LOL: :LOL:

jERNfsh.jpg

JackTripper":19nkex46 said:
The Queen looks good in Orange [/b] :LOL: :LOL:

jERNfsh.jpg

A prime example of TDS on full display by a non-gender specific, white privileged beta-male with white guilt.

giphy.gif

Picasso":26a42tu1 said:
JackTripper":26a42tu1 said:
The Queen looks good in Orange [/b] :LOL: :LOL
A prime example of TDS on full display by a non-gender specific, white privileged beta-male with white guilt.

Yup, I grew up in NYC in an upper-middle income household. Oh wait, that wasn't me, that was BoJo :LOL: :LOL:

9NWenEd.jpg

I find it telling how no forum liberals arent upset that their representatives are wanting to give Iran $5,000,000,000 while their fellow citizens are hurting and could use the money.

After this scare and fear calms down, Two Hundred Grand ain't so far fetched for an upper bound. Wouldn't you say?

I predicted Six Trillion for the bailout fairly close at the onset of the obvious financial disaster, but didn't mention that unemployment would clearly be unparalleled beyond the imagination. THIS poverty, drug overdose, crime ... we will experience will kill more human beings than any fucking virus. As for any light existing at the end of the tunnel, I'll just stay out of the tunnel and watch. :salute:

Picasso":9wl1a65m said:
JackTripper":9wl1a65m said:
Picasso":9wl1a65m said:
JackTripper":9wl1a65m said:

Yup, I grew up in NYC in an upper-middle income household. Oh wait, that wasn't me, that was BoJo

TxXr.gif

it must pain your proper U.K. sensibilities that BoJo is a native New Yorker. Don't know what part of the City he's from, but if I had to guess I'd say Fire Island. :gay:

JackTripper":1112u7ge said:
Picasso":1112u7ge said:
Picasso":1112u7ge said:

Yup, I grew up in NYC in an upper-middle income household. Oh wait, that wasn't me, that was BoJo

TxXr.gif

it must pain your proper U.K. sensibilities that BoJo is a native New Yorker. Don't know what part of the City he's from, but if I had to guess I'd say Fire Island. :gay:

So you don't like the Queen, Boris Johnson, President Trump, the U.K., the U.S.A. and gay people but yet you are a white privileged loving beta-male with white guilt?

jtfp.gif

Picasso":33zhigxp said:
So you don't like the Queen, Boris Johnson, President Trump, the U.K., the U.S.A. and gay people but yet you are a white privileged loving beta-male with white guilt?

Nah, I just don't like you personally, especially you trolling every post I make. Your wit is linear.

But hey, I see your Queen is sitting well--the Buckingham Palace shitter still has toilet paper.

sJbAhfv.jpg

:hys:

So nobody here on RT had the testicular fortitude, at all, to snatch up, grab or fucking finger the handle-moniker "Picasso" before this little sumbitch is chitin here on this stage and that signed up 19 days ago finds some fake Russia Ukraine drunken DUI effedup attitude on IT'S little soapbox for the time being!

PHOAK IT.

Hey Picasso, it's all in good fun my friend. :)

In the end, it's all rock and roll to me and hopefully you too brother.

Keeping it real.

Attachments

• (RT) CV19 Tally (4-13-2020).jpg
    (RT) CV19 Tally (4-13-2020).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 587
Back