OFFICIAL CAMERON ORDERING THREAD - SECOND RUN ORDERING HERE

King Guitar":2s4ic878 said:
Tone Merchant":2s4ic878 said:
I found out through reliable sources that Brad bought his wife a new car on Friday. Where u get that money Brad? :LOL: :LOL:

Umm...I am on the way to Mexico now with my family in the new car to start our new life...Suckers... :LOL: :LOL:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Jeffe

donbarzini":2u7ynqsk said:
thelmaandbrad.jpg

Why are Daryl Hall and John Oats standing up in the back of a convertible in the middle of the desert?

Still trying to get the money together here. Brad do have any interest in an 03 Suzuki drz400e dirt bike for your new life in Mexico?

donbarzini":3asxwk3d said:
steve_k":3asxwk3d said:
King Guitar":3asxwk3d said:
Tone Merchant":3asxwk3d said:
I found out through reliable sources that Brad bought his wife a new car on Friday. Where u get that money Brad? :LOL: :LOL:

Umm...I am on the way to Mexico now with my family in the new car to start our new life...Suckers... :LOL: :LOL:

Jeffe

thanks for the postcard!

thelmaandbrad.jpg

I didn't know Mark Cameron had such bodacious bewbage! :D

It's that California diet. Prunes, raisins, a few pieces of lettuce and a tomato wedge and glass of Maynard's wine. $42.95.....

psychodave":1leu9w7b said:
donbarzini":1leu9w7b said:
steve_k":1leu9w7b said:
King Guitar":1leu9w7b said:
Tone Merchant":1leu9w7b said:

Jeffe

thanks for the postcard!

thelmaandbrad.jpg

Sorry Brad but this shit is funny. :rock:

I'm secure enough to laugh at this, most forum owners would go crazy, ban the poster and delete the thread. I am a bit more chill. :D

Back