OFFICIAL CAMERON ORDERING THREAD - SECOND RUN ORDERING HERE

King Guitar":3bd7hlh0 said:
I'm secure enough to laugh at this, most forum owners would go crazy, ban the poster and delete the thread. I am a bit more chill. :D
Thats why this is the best forum out here in Cyberspace Brad! :thumbsup:

I am the 1st to laugh at myself as well....keeps me humble. :D

King Guitar":12ty2693 said:
I'm secure enough to laugh at this, most forum owners would go crazy, ban the poster and delete the thread. I am a bit more chill. :D
I would say allot more chill. Which is why we still allow you to post on here :D :rock:

donbarzini":3a3gnw70 said:
thanks for the postcard!

thelmaandbrad.jpg

HOLY CRAP! :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

I had a non-forum type friend ask when the Camerons were coming out. Are there any left in this 2nd batch and if not any idea on the release of the 3rd batch? I will forward him the info in the first thread.

Chubtone":3sp83f09 said:
I had a non-forum type friend ask when the Camerons were coming out. Are there any left in this 2nd batch and if not any idea on the release of the 3rd batch? I will forward him the info in the first thread.

I can get him one on the second run. Have him email me at brad@king guitar.com

Thanks,

King Guitar":24jt6sa9 said:
Chubtone":24jt6sa9 said:

I can get him one on the second run. Have him email me at brad@king guitar.com

Thanks,

OK, I sent him the info. His name is Tommy and he's from AZ. He just got a settlement so don't let him cry poor to you. :LOL: :LOL:

Brad, When are the cabs shipping? I am considering one but it will not be until the amp's ship and I make sure I like it.
Thanks

zee1usa":1utlglfd said:
Brad, is there an up charge for a different color headshell? If so how much? Thx!
I had a feeling you were having a massive gear sell off for a reason. I'll hit you with a few bumps. :rock:

glip22":27ey3ci5 said:
Brad, When are the cabs shipping? I am considering one but it will not be until the amp's ship and I make sure I like it.
Thanks

Cabs are ready now sans logos. We plan to ship cabs the same time as the heads (as the logos are coming with the chasis).

Brad

glip22":qceuzb3y said:
zee1usa":qceuzb3y said:
Brad, is there an up charge for a different color headshell? If so how much? Thx!
I had a feeling you were having a massive gear sell off for a reason. I'll hit you with a few bumps. :rock:

Dood, Why would I need another CCV ?! :D

zee1usa":1qutn273 said:
glip22":1qutn273 said:
zee1usa":1qutn273 said:

Dood, Why would I need another CCV ?! :D
:LOL: :LOL: You must need something. Theirs some form of GAS runnung around inside your head. What's it for?

I made a post in the Cameron forum and forgot this is here. After the 1st run is finished and shipped will the 2nd run start production right away? Just trying to get an approx.

Back