Peters Gryphon transformation

JamesPeters":1dc4wuxf said:
Vrad":1dc4wuxf said:
So yeah... Peters Gryphon sounds ALOT like:

peter-griffin.jpg

James, was this intentional?

Holy shit, I just realized that! I totally see what you mean! How did I not realize that!

Yes, it was intentional. :)
:hys: :hys: :hys:

JamesPeters":23emcsp1 said:
Vrad":23emcsp1 said:
So yeah... Peters Gryphon sounds ALOT like:

peter-griffin.jpg

James, was this intentional?

Holy shit, I just realized that! I totally see what you mean! How did I not realize that!

Yes, it was intentional. :)

LOL! :D
Who knows with you Canucks... LOL :D

Vrad":2q9eg5cc said:

The whole mythical beast thing came from that design being named first. Naming my amps is always difficult, and once the Gryphon was named, the rest just of the names sort of followed (after I searched to see if the names were already being used, which is another part of naming an amp that I hate lol...)

It wasn't my idea either. It was a friend's. It went for over a year unnoticed by anyone, at least no one on the forums or anyone who spoke to me. That made it funnier.

JamesPeters":xdzie220 said:
Vrad":xdzie220 said:

The whole mythical beast thing came from that design being named first. Naming my amps is always difficult, and once the Gryphon was named, the rest just of the names sort of followed (after I searched to see if the names were already being used, which is another part of naming an amp that I hate lol...)

It wasn't my idea either. It was a friend's. It went for over a year unnoticed by anyone, at least no one on the forums or anyone who spoke to me. That made it funnier.

:D :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Back