TheBiggestJerk Well-known member Yesterday at 2:38 PM #41 Rottweiler said: Click to expand... The verse is all chug.
Rottweiler Well-known member Yesterday at 2:41 PM #42 TheBiggestJerk said: The verse is all chug. Click to expand... But they are modest chugs and not palm muted
TheBiggestJerk said: The verse is all chug. Click to expand... But they are modest chugs and not palm muted
TheBiggestJerk Well-known member Yesterday at 2:43 PM #43 Rottweiler said: But they are modest chugs and not palm muted Click to expand... The Modest Chugs… cheers
Rottweiler said: But they are modest chugs and not palm muted Click to expand... The Modest Chugs… cheers
TheGreatGreen Well-known member Yesterday at 9:31 PM #44 Heaviest songs without palm mutes? Gotta be Rapture.
rottingcorpse Well-known member Yesterday at 9:54 PM #45 "Something I can never have." Still breaks me every time I listen to it. I am not gay. SHUT UP!
csguy0 Active member 47 minutes ago #46 Jack Luminous said: Click to expand... Now that's one tight rhythm section