Post Your Hostas

  • Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
Pretty sure these are hostas, we have other types too the ones with the red lines on the leaves?


UtWbV1.jpg
 
I am going to post a hosta update soon. I did an overall look and observation, and she is not yet ready to be presented yet.
 
I am going to post a hosta update soon. I did an overall look and observation, and she is not yet ready to be presented yet.
I feel fuckin terrible. I went out and cleared off some weeds, I dug some other debris out. It's still early, I am sorry for the neglect Hosta Bro
IMG_1313.jpeg
 
Man, for whatever reason it was not a great Hosta year. Mine has pretty much went to sleep already. Maybe next year...

yep, and i'm thinking that 3 week heat spell/drought didnt help...just slowly getting worse.
 

Similar threads

bikerdude2
Replies
6
Views
317
stratjacket
stratjacket
V
Replies
43
Views
877
VonBonfire
V
midnightlaundry
Replies
41
Views
1K
midnightlaundry
midnightlaundry
Music&Chaos
Replies
11
Views
591
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Back
Top