Post Your Luxxtone Guitars

El Mariachi":1iliecsn said:
Here's mine!
DgIk00I.jpg

that's sweet!

My Luxxtone beast. Has the thickest tone of all my guitars. Blew my mind. Jerry and crew do absolutely top notch work! Setups, mods, etc. Always stellar results. Definitely worth giving them a visit if you're in the So. Cal area.

Attachments

• #82a.jpg
    #82a.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 1,145
cyndicate":2ssu4kdj said:
Just picked up #241! Music Zoo had it marked down so I couldn't pass it up. :rock: Great specs and a pretty cool looking finish.

Mahogany/SwampAsh/Mahogany triad body. Sounds great!

Also really liking the feel of the neck. Plays like butter w/ the jumbo 6100 frets. Thinking of getting a tremstopper and d-tuna for it as well.

gCVkhxY.jpg

Nice, love that finish! I was eyeing that one up for a while too. Music Zoo told me that they wouldn't drop the price at all, then they did :LOL: :LOL:

abbath78":9hmpptq7 said:
Recently picked up El Machete #188 in Tigers Eye and it's a killer guitar, I absolutely love it! I used to own a El Machete in blackened copper finish and it was also a great axe. But I think the mahogany body of the #188 makes it a bigger/better sounding guitar.

Love this body, what kinda wood. the naturalish one ?

abbath78":20p9qf1g said:
Nice, love that finish! I was eyeing that one up for a while too. Music Zoo told me that they wouldn't drop the price at all, then they did :LOL: :LOL:

Lol, it dat in my cart for awhile, then I get an automatic email giving me another 10 percent off. Hard to pass up 2 yrs no int financing and addl 10 percent off. Too bad I got hit with sales tax though.

cyndicate":259wj51p said:
abbath78":259wj51p said:

Lol, it dat in my cart for awhile, then I get an automatic email giving me another 10 percent off. Hard to pass up 2 yrs no int financing and addl 10 percent off. Too bad I got hit with sales tax though.

Can't beat the extra discount to push you over the edge! Gotta love coupons!

El Mariachi":31i3jqad said:
cyndicate":31i3jqad said:
abbath78":31i3jqad said:

Can't beat the extra discount to push you over the edge! Gotta love coupons!

Definitely! I was about to pass on it because of the sales tax.

snowdog":2r0teuy0 said:
abbath78":2r0teuy0 said:
Recently picked up El Machete #188 in Tigers Eye and it's a killer guitar, I absolutely love it! I used to own a El Machete in blackened copper finish and it was also a great axe. But I think the mahogany body of the #188 makes it a bigger/better sounding guitar.

Love this body, what kinda wood. the naturalish one ?[/quote

It's mahogany with a cool rustic, textured finish

cyndicate":1hbf9wdl said:
Just picked up #241! Music Zoo had it marked down so I couldn't pass it up. :rock: Great specs and a pretty cool looking finish.

Mahogany/SwampAsh/Mahogany triad body. Sounds great!

Also really liking the feel of the neck. Plays like butter w/ the jumbo 6100 frets. Thinking of getting a tremstopper and d-tuna for it as well.

gCVkhxY.jpg

I find it funny that The Music Zoo had one. A friend of mine went to them in 2017 looking to trade his white double humbucker luxxtone and they flat out refused to trade because the luxxtone was a no name brand and it was too much risk. They were almost laughing at the Luxxtone brand. He wanted $1,500 for his in trade for something he paid around $3k for.

Here it is: https://www.luxxtoneguitars.com/index.p ... Itemid=669

Back